Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre these lens compatible with the Nikon D7000? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the 85mm micro nikkor in the two lens kit identical to a stand alone 85mm micro nikkor? Why the huge price difference? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use both of these lenses with a D3200 ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the 35mm lens good for taking full body images? (2 Answers)Answers
Depends on how far you are in relation to the subject. If your close and filling the frame with full body you might start to see some distortion. 35mm would be good to capture full subject or groups, with some scene included.
- QuestionIs that lens it's used or new (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the warranty on these lenses? The site says 1yr, but a best buy associate told me that nikon gives 5yr extended warranty by default. Is that true? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this leases work on D5500 (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these compatible with a nikon D3100? (2 Answers)Answers
The D3100 lacks a built-in focus motor. In order to obtain autofocus with a NIKKOR lens, you would need to purchase a lens that has a focus motor. Nikon denotes this by the AF-S notation on the lens. The AF-S notation on the lens means that it contains Nikon's Silent Wave Autofocus Motor in the lens. Both of the lenses in this Macro Two Lens kit are AF-S type lenses. They are 100% compatible.
- Questionare these lens compatible with d5300 camara (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes these lens works with D3200 Camera? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions