Questions & Answers
- QuestionCamera won't turn on. Only had for a few weeks haven't dropped or damaged it. Today when I tried to turn it on after using it for a little this morning it won't turn on at all. Battery should be full charged and now it won't turn on/flash when plugged in (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this camera accept eye-fi hdmemory card?.The question is because apparently the wifi camera is not compatible with i-phone. If the camera accept eye-fi memory card that will allow me to transfer all my pictures to my iphone using the app eye-fi app. (2 Answers)Answers
No. The Nikon COOLPIX A300 digital camera is not compatible with eye-fi cards. The wireless option for the COOLPIX A300 camera is SnapBridge, which allows Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to link the camera to a Bluetooth compatible smart device that's running the SnapBridge application. SnapBridge is currently compatible with Android and Apple smart devices but may need a firmware update to connect properly. If you are having trouble connecting your Nikon COOLPIX A300 to a compatible smart device running the SnapBridge application please contact Nikon Support by using the following link: http://www.nikonusa.com/en/about-nikon/contact-us.page
- QuestionI HAVE A COOLPIX 10X WIDE (NIKON) LOST MY CHARGER AND FORGOT WHAT TYP E OF CHARGER I NEED TO GET. (3 Answers)Answers
It’s important to select the correct charger for your camera since using the wrong charger can damage the battery or camera. Your question mentions “10X Wide” but the COOLPIX A300 has an 8x optical zoom and 16x Dynamic Fine Zoom, so it sounds like you may not have an A300. If you have a COOLPIX A300 then either the Nikon EH-72P Charging AC adapter or the Nikon MH-66 battery charger are compatible. If you do not have a COOLPIX A300 please give Nikon Support a call at 1-800-NikonUS for help identifying the correct charger for your camera.
- QuestionCan this camera be charged via USB directly (2 Answers)Answers
The Nikon COOLPIX A300 digital camera uses the Nikon EN-EL19 Rechargeable Li-ion battery, which can be charged a couple of ways. One way to charge the battery is by leaving it in the camera and connecting the camera to the EH-72P Charging AC Adapter and plugging the adapter into a power outlet. Another way is to leave the battery in the camera and connect to a running computer with the provided UC-E16 USB Cable. Additionally, the EN-EL19 Rechargeable Li-ion battery can be charged externally with the optional MH-66 Battery Charger. When charging the battery by power outlet with the EH-72 Charging AC Adapter make sure to change the setting for "Charge By Computer" to "Off" in the settings menu so the battery receives a proper charge.
- Questionis it wifi compatible? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with an 8 gb memory card? If not where do I get it? (3 Answers)
- Questionwhen will this camera be in BestBuy stores? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions