Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $509.99
The regular price is $599.99
- Answer No, the lens included in the kit with this camera is a manual zoom action lens, this is done by turning the middle ring on the barrel of this lens. For a compatible zoom lens with motorized zoom action, please take a look at the Olympus EZ (electronic zoom) line of lenses, such as the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ Lens or the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens.
- Answer Yes, this type of camera can be used for fashion photography, specially when paired with our higher end lenses, such as the Olympus M.Zuiko Pro lenses. These lenses are compatible with this camera, or any other Olympus OM-D or PEN series cameras.
- Answer You can use older OM film lenses on Modern Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras by using a lens adapter. Fotodiox still makes these adapters.
- Answer The camera you mentioned has a different mount (called MD mount) and Olympus uses m4/3 (micro 4/3) mount. Quick answer is no. But there is a MD - m4/3 adapter, not sure if the $100 purchase would be worth it.
QuestionMy brother is getting married, and I was wondering would this camera be good for that kind of situation? Would I need to purchase a lense that will autozoom, or would the features this has already do fine on its own?
- Answer I am not sure what you mean by "AUTOZOOM" But I would recommend the following lens as an excellent match for this camera so you can get great images of you Brother's Wedding https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=v315030bu000&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys
QuestionIs this item a brand new one? If so, what type of guarantee is being offered with it? I 've found in the specifications that there's not warranty for labour or parts available, from the manufacturer. But do you, as a store, offer some kind of warranty?
- Answer This item is brand new
QuestionI've an old Olympus E420 with many lenses (tele, zoom, wa etc). I'd like to buy a new OM-D Olympus camera. Is it possible to use the lenses of the E420?
- Answer The E420 uses the Four Thirds lenses. The OM-D series uses Micro Four Thirds. You will need an adapter if you wish to use your old lenses with the new camera. Olympus makes adapters, as do third parties. Some adapters do not provide auto focus. Best
QuestionI am having a very rough time with this camera. I cannot find out how to take pictures close up. any closeup pictures. i gave up and used my phone instead. How do i take closeup pictures with this camera, also hve a 80-300mm lens ?
- Answer If u mean by close up as in macro, then u need to get s macro lense. A regular lens will not be sbke to focus properly.
QuestionInterested in getting a camera for my gf who is very much into photography but i am not and would like to get her a smaller/convenient camera for weekend trips. is this a good one?
- Answer See my review, but in short -- YES!
- Answer Isn't the pancake lens what is shown on the camera in the top view shots? Should probably change that.
- Answer Yes, you can use an adapter to accommodate a DSLR lens.
QuestionI m looking at this camera. I know panasonic lenses are compatable but not sure if this requires an adaptor. Also, the panasonic lenses have the stableazation built into them is there something in the camera i need to shut off when using a panasonic len
- Answer If the Panasonic lens you are using is a Micro 4/3 mount lens, then an adapter would not be required. In regards to the lens IS, you can use this IS system or the camera's built in IS, one or the other, but not both at the same time.
- Answer Yes, you can use a Panasonic Micro 4/3 lens with the Olympus E-M10 Mark II camera. Please note that some functions may not be compatible with the Olympus camera, such as the use of manual aperture ring (if available)