Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $699.99
- Answer The drone is not waterproof nor will it float. My first Anafi is still on the bottom of a stream. There are aftermarket styrofoam balls that will attach to the legs and provide bouyancy. I believe the Anafi also has a low power mode that enables the "return home" feature.
QuestionI have a Samsung S9+, but with the horror stories about the DJI app, I am thinking Anafi rather than Mavic. Is the Parrot app plagued like DJI for Android?
- Answer ive been flying my parrot bebop 2 for 2 years and had no issues with my app, given its not freeflight 6 but I would expect a similar experience
QuestionDoes this drone have the features auto land and return where it took off from automatically?
- Answer Yes, it has both! I've found this model very easy to operate and it was my first experience flying a drone.
QuestionI have a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. Can you tell me if this phone would be compatible with the Parrot Anafi? I'm concerned about video lag mainly.
- Answer I've used an iPhone XR, but they claim it works with android too.
QuestionI am looking to get a new Drone for outdoor flying. Should I consider this one or the DJI? I will be mostly inspecting the roofs for my clients so I need an hour or so of battery life (I will buy additional batteries). I may wish to record indoors too.
- Answer I can't speak for the DJI, but my first experience with the Anafi I flew it along my roof line. I was able to tilt the camera down and look in my rain gutters while slowly sliding from one end of the house to the other. The ability to rotate the camera may be something you want for inspecting roofs. Parrot says you get 25 minutes of flight on their battery. I've only flown mine twice so far for about 15 minutes each session so I can't confirm that as accurate.
QuestionSpec's say only flies up to 4350 feet above sea level: I live in Colorado Springs at 6700 feet above sea level, so why would I want to buy this if it wouldn't get off the ground in our high altitude air?
- Answer It's based on the take off location. It will go up the full 4350 if you take off in Colorado.
Questioncan take pictures for home inspections for roof top shots if so how good is it for taking pics and can the camera zoom in ?
- Answer Camera is a 4k resolution with 2x zoom levels while the controls take a little bit to get used to it is very stable even in windy conditions allowing for easy video recording and pictures
- Answer Yes it can be programmed using flight plan app. Free flight from patriot.
QuestionThis Item was $499 lat week and now it’s $699 why is that? Can I do anything to get it for the $499?
- Answer Wait for the next sale.
QuestionWhat is the country of Manufacture claimed on the box? I know that Parrot is a French company however I am trying to find out if they are just reselling a drone manufactured in China.
- Answer I'm not an expert on the origin but from what can tell no Chinese parts. The Gov. didn't ban the anafi.
Questionhow do i view my photos
- Answer You can remove the micosD card and with and adapter put the card into your card reader. The computer will see a new drive. Then open the card and use any photo viewer app. Be careful of the card gate it is fragile and easily broken. Remove battery. Place finger gently on the gate covering the card and gently slide it up. The gate should pop open releasing the card. Revser that process to reinstall the card.
- Answer https://support.parrot.com/files/s3fs-public/firmware/anafi_user_guide_v2.6.2.pdf