Questions & Answers
- Answer I just bought mine a few weeks ago and I don’t think it came with an adapter.
QuestionI’ve the remote for couple weeks, but still could not figure out which button is for switching off the PS4. The green PWR button does not act as on/off button. Do you know how to switch off the PS4 from the remote?
- Answer Push and hold the PS button on the media remote, select power on the menu that opens.
QuestionDoes it have buttons that are PS Vue specific, to make interface easier than the regular controller (ie a DVR button, a Guide button, etc.)?
- Answer Not that I have found. It's more of a general remote.
- Answer They basically have the same function the PS4 game controller does in Ps4 mode. There's no function to them with my particular TV cable or audio receiver, though can't say whether they will have an effect on yours.
- Answer This is a multi-function remote so it can be programmed via codes to work with other devices. It does not learn though so if there is no code for the specific device it can't be trained. Overall its not a great remote (button placement and size are annoying). Not sure its going to support your Blue Ray player. Honestly if you don't want to use it with a PS4 I would recommend you spend the money on a nicer universal remote that can either learn, or spend a little more money and get a top end programable remote.
QuestionDoes this remote works for ps3$
- Answer As the gentleman said only PS4/PS4 pro support.....honestly if you can find the official Sony PS3 Media remote (try ebay) it is a wayyyy better remote. Its just laid out a lot better and has bigger buttons and better build quality. I still use my ps3 regularly to watch x264 vids and discs and the Sony PS3 remote is a nice unit.
- Answer Hi Kumeyaay, The remote has an automatic search feature that will run through all of the TV codes internally until it find the code that will manipulate your TV. Alternatively you could use a TV code to connect your remote to your TV. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com. We can either guide you through the steps or send you a PDF with all the instructions for this remote.
- Answer It’s does have a back button
- Answer Hi Keiffer, The remote has an auto search feature which will search for the TV code that aligns with your TV. Alternatively, you may manually enter a TV code that is listed on our website: https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/articles/218754997-What-is-the-manufacturer-s-code-to-connect-my-remote-to-my-TV- . If you have any other questions about this or other PDP products, please do not hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QuestionLooking for a remote that will control tv, volume, bluray player/eject tray/rew & forward, etc. without having to switch between them all. Will this remote do that? I don't care about the ps4 stuff. So basically a multi device (2 or more) remote. Thanks.
- Answer Yes it will do it all I like it
QuestionCan this remote access smart tv features? Such as accessing the menu bar to explore the internet, Netflix...etc?
- Answer Thank you for the question, Tkm1. You can navigate around the PS4 itself, as well as control the volume and channel, but I don't think it has the capability to access the menu bar of a smart tv. -PDP Customer Experience
QuestionDoes this remote work with a Sherwood Receiver model RX 4105 to replace Sherwood remote RC101
- Answer Somewhat. It can do the basic functions, but the advanced functions? No. That's the sad thing about universal remotes. They only get the basic functions and maybe some of the moderate ones, but anything past that is a no go. I use this for a soundbar and it works on that, but even that won't replicate most of the more advanced functions.