Questions & Answers
Model: 051-038-NASKU: 4333000
Ask a Question
- A: these are sized for the dualshock4 controller. the system isnt relevant, you could put them on a dualshock4 and usb that to a ps3 if you wanted.
- A: i would guess yes, but recommend cheching sony or pdps websites, both work with a dualshock4 controller so i would guess yes but im not certain.
- A: Remote can learn about 5 commands .
- Best answer: it depends on what you're using the remote for. X is usually Play/Pause, O is usually Back, triangle is usually subtitiles I think, not sure about square, possibly stop
- A: Did not work for a Sony STR-DH720 receiver.
- A: Yes! I programmed mine to control my TV, satellite box, and soundbar. It is the only remote I use now.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions