Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this work with Windows 10????? (10 Answers)Answers
Yes works with win10. I'm running it in an old server that I converted to a home pc/server. Ran win8.1 for a while and worked great then upgraded to win10 and still works well. Very convenient that it's a half length card so it fits in a lot of older systems and still offers a substantial upgrade to video performance.
- Questioncan this be used on a laptop and if not could you recommend me one (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCompatibility with PCIe x16 (is it backward compatible?) (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTripple monitor support? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHello, Will this card run Call of Duty Infinite Warfare? (5 Answers)Answers
These are the minimum specs: OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB DirectX: Version 11 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 70 GB available space (Disk space requirement may change over time) Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible With the 2g cards both performance and graphics will suffer but you can still play the game.
- Question4K Ultra HD Resolution Support (6 Answers)
- QuestionIs this GPU compatible with the Lenovo 510S-08ISH desktop tower And if so would I need to switch out the power supply? (0 Answers)
- Questiondoes this card additional power source? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill This run H1Z1? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have a older computer HP Pavillion HPE H8-1203 it has a 2nd Gen Core I7 2600 chip ,and came with GE Force GT 620 graphics card.I want to update to this because it is the closest size i could find that has 4k resolution.My Graphics card is a 1gb DDR3 (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions