Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the Polk Audio Patio 200 and Atrium 5? They both have the same specs but a cost difference. (4 Answers)Answers
I sent an email asking Polk Audio this same question. The answer..."The patio 200 and Atrium 5 are the same, the grills are a little different but that is it. The patio 200s are limited release" which is why they cost less.
- QuestionCan you tell me if these speakers are wireless or Bluetooth? (5 Answers)
- QuestionPatio 200 and Atrium 500 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between 2 way and 3 way speakers besides the price (3 Answers)Answers
Two way speakers have two speakers, three way have three. The third speaker in a three way system handles the middle range of sounds, typically voices. Well constructed two way systems can handle most sound, but typically don't handle the lowest tones. That's the reason for having the midrange speaker because the woofer in most three ways can't handle mid frequencies effectively and still produce the bass it is intended to. Trade off is typically having less low frequency capabilities.
- QuestionCan these speakers be used as surround sound speakers (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan anyone recommend a brand/set of banana plugs that actually fit these speakers? The angle/depth on the terminals is so tight that I haven't been able to find a pair that fit. Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there room enough on the back of the speakers to connect the wires using banana plug connectors. The banana plugs are approximately 1.75" deep (2 Answers)
- QuestionAre these compatiible with an Auxillary cable? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use these as computer speakers? (2 Answers)Answers
If you use a home theater receiver for amplification then you can use these. However, very few people do. Computers generally use plugs with connections that look like the headphone jack of a cellphone or mp3 player. (3.5 MM). These speakers need amplification and a pc does not provide it. A good pc speaker is the Klipsch Promedia 2.1. Link below. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/klipsch-promedia-2-1-bluetooth-speaker-system-3-piece-black/4924200.p?skuId=4924200
- QuestionWill the geek squad install outside speakers (1 Answer)Answers
I don't know if they will install them up high on 2 story but I know they installed ours in our patio. It will prob have to be covered. Ours were about 7-8 feet up, they ran the cable from our house to patio. The cable is showing but that is the only thing the weather can get to but it is weather resistant.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions