Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $999.99
- Answer Hi Danno, There are two dimmable lights at the very front of the PowerRay ROV. They each produce a maximum of 450 Lumens, which are also dimmable.using the Remote Controller. Their color temp is 6500 Kelvin. I have used this ROV with both lights ON and have produced pretty good photos in low light situations (see attached pics).
- Answer No, you’ll need a tablet or smartphone which has the PowerVision software that allows you to capture images.
QuestionIf there’s no power of it becomes disconnected deep down, will to unit come back to the surface.
- Answer Yes, it will come back to the surface. Plus, the device is on a cord. All you have to do is pull it back in. This is a fun device that gets very good images from underwater.
QuestionFirst off is it wireless because there is a tether but I says wireless If it’s not wireless what is the length of the tether also what are the resolution of it?
- Answer The PowerRay needs to be connected with a tether since it's an underwater ROV. The Wizard version comes with a 230 ft long tether. We do have another drone PowerDolphin which is wireless and swims above the water. PowerRay's camera resolution is 4K 12 megapixels.
- Answer no it does not, I was going to try and do a screen share through my Apple TV but only had 30 minutes before the propeller broke. DO NOT BUY THIS
- Answer Yes. This drone doesn’t require cell service to transfer data. You just need to connect mobile phone to the base station WiFi to see live stream.