Questions & Answers
QuestionWhat are the measurements of the whole product. I know its 6 quart. Need outer measurements... please
- Answer The unit is 13.4 inches wide, 17.2 inches long and 11.7 inches high. It weighs 14 pounds.
- Answer It does not function as a pressure cooker. It does have a setting for cooking rice though. It is an excellent air fryer and the baking and grill functions both work very well.
- Answer A 4lb whole chicken should be able to fit.
- Answer The unit is not designed for deep frying food per caution#29 in manual. You can use up to one inch of oil for sautéing though using the fry setting
- Answer You can check on www.tristarcares.com for replacement inner pots.
- Answer This warning is the result of a California law called “Proposition 65.” Proposition 65 requires a warning to be included with any product sold in California that may contain any of the 900-plus chemicals that State of California regulators (as opposed to federal and other state regulators) consider harmful. The Proposition 65 list is broad, subject to change, and contains substances that are found in products, sold and purchased in California, that are used or consumed in everyday living. For example, warnings have been required for coffee, vinegar, and fish, in addition to many other commonly-used products. Information about Proposition 65 and this warning is available on the website of the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) maintained by the State of California. http://www.oehha.org/prop65.html
Questionwhen will this item be available? I have looked at it several times and would like to be informed when can purchase one.
- Answer Details on Sous Vide function