Questions & Answers
- Answer With an iFIT subscription, you'll have unlimited access to all of iFIT’s incredible, trainer-led content. Workouts include high-energy studio workouts and global workout content, so you can get the best personal training right in your home. When connected to iFIT workouts your machine will move up and down, and adjust your speed automatically as you follow the trainer. If you are not interested in using these features hold down the Bluetooth or iFIT button for 30 seconds to bypass the iFIT activation. This puts it in manual mode where you can make your own choices or use the on-board workouts. All iFIT enabled equipment comes with a free 30 day trial(credit card optional). For more information visit www.ifit.com or call our iFIT call center at 866-608-1798.
- Answer The box is 42 in. long, 15 in.wide and 26 in. high. and weighs 120 lbs.
- Answer I think so - the seat slides forward and backward on its support and the support itself can be raised and lowered. That said, at 76” myself, I may not be the best person to answer your question. :) However, I would say that anybody much taller than me might have a problem with their knees hitting the handlebar when riding - I have the handlebar tilted forward as much as it will go and my knees are close when I pedal. I’ve just received mine and put it together this week.
QuestionHow easy to adjust seat height? Is it screw tight or lever? Me and my wife use different seat height so it is very important.
- Answer Yes, it's as screw lever just pull out then tighten by hand. If your over 5ft. 10in. This bike is too short. I'm 6ft1 and my legs hit the bottom of the handle bars and they cannot be moved up or down. I'm returning it.
- Answer Yes except for an open end wrench to tighten the pedals.
Questionhow hard was this bike to assemble ? would it be better to have a tech delivery n assemble it ??
- Answer If you can follow instructions and use common hand tools It's easy. 2 to 4 hrs depending on your skill level
QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the bike? I would like to see if it fits in my family room corner.
- Answer Product FootPrint 61.5 in H x 23 in W x 42 in D