Questions & Answers
- QuestionWould I be better if getting a MacBook for school (1 Answer)Answers
I think it's a personal preference. I love my MacBook but my daughter insists on a PC. Many of the documents that are sent to students in high school and college are in Word or excel which is compatible to pages to some extent but not completely. I'm sure there are programs you could purchase to help with the conversions. I think you also have to consider what you are going to be doing in school. My niece is taking digital art in college and purchased a really nice PC and a very expensive program for a course, then learned she could have downloaded a very inexpensive app through apple and completed the project both quicker and easier on an iPad.
- QuestionIs this a good computer to run architecture software (autodesk revit 2017), cadding software for robotics (solid works 2017) & programming for robotics (eclipse)? My son says it is, but sounds like no dedicated graphics card, so that makes nervous. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the OS? What are the details on the wireless card? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have blue tooth built in to drive a mouse? If not how many usb ports. How much does it weight? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this PC come with a free copy of FL Studio Producer Edition? I heard it comes with a Razer laptop. Not sure if it comes in this PC. (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the open-box option the 7th gen (i7-7500u), or is it still the 6th gen (i7-6500u)? These are relatively new, so I want to make sure that they're actually the new version as the open box. Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes the open-box option for SKU 5657055 (Razer Blade Stealth) still have a 1 year parts & labor warranty included? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this computer compacted for school to instead of gaming (2 Answers)Answers
I'm not sure I fully understand your question. If you're asking if it is a gaming machine the short answer is no. It does not have a dedicated graphics card. It would be equivalent to a Surface Pro or a MacBook. You can make it into a gaming machine by purchasing their product called a Core and a graphics card. An easier thing would be to purchase the 14 inch model that they sell the "Raezer Blade"
- QuestionWhat's the battery life? I noticed it's conveniently absent. Doesn't the 4K display use more battery power than the lower resolution model? (2 Answers)Answers
They higher resolution definitely leads to lower battery life, there's a lot of ways you can play with the settings to adjust that but for the most part its 4-6 hours (lower for sure compared to other ultrabooks, but the screen is gorgeous). However, these Razer Blade Stealth's have a hardware issue with the battery where they sometimes die after they run down and will not come back up. Google "Razer Blade battery won't charge" and you'll see TON's of posts on this issue.
- QuestionDoes this have 2 physical usb ports or one usb type-c port and a dongle for the 2 usb ports? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions