- Answer I had to try it out. Yes, you can. Just plug the cable in the back and turn them on. You will have a mini PA system. Lol. Hope this helps.
- Answer It has an onboard microphone, but it also has an audio input if you prefer to connect a lavalier or other microphones.
QuestionHow many come in the system? Can you connect two of these mic's to an Iphone 8plus in order to do an on-camera interview?
- Answer one transmitter and one receiver. You can not connect two systems to one iPhone. Now you could use two of these systems and connect them to a separate recorder, like a Zoom or a Tascam.
- Answer The Rode Wireless Go mic package includes the following: 1x transmitter 1x receiver 2x fur wind screens 1x TRS 3.5mm cable 2x USB-C to USB-A cables 1x carrying pouch Hope that helps.
- Answer With built-in transmitter clip, it's light enough to wear like a lavalier, clipped to shirt... It'll be bulkier so visible, but very light so will not sag. I've also used medical tape to tape it to my body under the shirt and sound quality still good. Finally, don't forget that it has a 3.5m input jack port for attaching a traditional Lavalier to it.
- Answer Yes as long as your Canon has a 3.5 external mic input. Which I am pretty sure it does. Should be as simple as plug and talk unles you have to choose an audio imput source in the camera. The kit comes with a Rode 3.5 x 3.5 red curly cord as well so you will not need any extras.
QuestionDoes the Rode Wireless Go work with an IPhone 12? If not, what do I need to make it compatible?
- Answer Peace, it will work; but you need a TRS to TRRS converter cable, as well as the dongle to convert TSSR to lightning. I would assume thats another $25
I would recommend:
QuestionDOES IT WORK WITH YOUR iPAD
- Answer There are a couple of options if you have the lightning connector on your iP whatever the Rode SC6-L is lighting to dual 3.5 inputs. and is spendy. The other option it the Rode SC4 adapter and that will have to be coupled to a lighting to 3.5 connector that is easily available. There are units out there that do the same thing that are not Rode products that I simply will not recommend. I depend on my sound quality and am not willing to take a chance with cheap stuff.
- Answer Reese, There are a couple of options if you have the lightning connector on your iPhone the Rode SC6-L is lighting to dual 3.5 imputs. and is spendy. The other option it the Rode SC4 adapter and that will have to be coupled to a lighting to 3.5 connector that is easily avaible. There are units out there that do the same thing that are not Rode products that I simply will not recommend. I depend on my sound quality and am not willing to take a chance with cheap stuff.