Questions & Answers
- QuestionRCA or 3.5mm? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use these to hook up straight from my monitor speakers to my HDTV? (2 Answers)Answers
Probably not for several reasons. 1. Very few if any TV's come with speaker out terminals, they do have optical audio out but this has to hook up to a amplifier with a optical in port. 2. Even if the TV has speaker out terminals they more than likely will be spring clip connection which won't work with these.
- QuestionThese say for size 12 to 16 wire. Ours is 18. Would these still work? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use these on Outdoor speakers. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan banana plugs be used with older "spring" type speaker connections? (5 Answers)
- Questioncan I reuse the plugs? Will the compression fitting be OK for a second time? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use the bannana plugs with the Rocketfish digital speaker cables? (2 Answers)
- Questionbanana plugs centerpin (10 Answers)Answers
- Questiondetails (2 Answers)Answers
RF-G1190 includes a proprietary design (licensed from Centerpin) that enables the banana plugs to be connected to the speaker wire without stripping the wire. This creates a better connection, and can be installed without any tools. RF-G1146 does not have the Centerpin design, so attaches to the speaker wire the old-fashioned way of stripping the insulation off the end of the cable, fanning the wire braids back over the connector, then screwing the connector shell on. This model has been EOL for quite a while.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions