Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $499.99
QuestionInstead of the 2 legs 25 inches apart, is there a center stand which can be used on a smaller table?
- Answer You absolutely can. There is a stand that mounts to the rear of the television using the same VESA holes on the rear of the tv same as the wall mounts use. But instead of mounting on the wall it has a center base stand that allows you to use the tv on a stand. I wish the television came with a center stand but they dont. You have to spend money which is the whole purpose of this new design. In my humble opinion.
QuestionThis tv is advertised to have 120 motion rate ( 120 refresh rate ) I cant get it any higher than 60 hertz , I use it as tv / computer monitor . Is there something i am missing ? I could have bought a tv for half the price of this one with 60 hertz .
- Answer Refresh rate is half of what the motion rate is, so 120 motion rate = 60 refresh rate.
QuestionCan I watch cable tv on this tv as well as the wi if services? I’m slowly decreasing my need for cable but not quite ready to cut the cord......
- Answer Yes, you can do both on this TV. Presently I am hooked up to my cable provider. When you turn on the tv across the bottom of the screen shows all the different choices of streaming from my wifi connection. Hope this helps you in making your choice of TV's.
QuestionWhat are the actual width and height of the 32” Class LED-Q50 Series -2160p-Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR? I need it to fit inside a cabinet.
- Answer The actual width of this is 28.5 inches and the height without stand is 16.6 inches.
- Answer There is a "digital audio output (optical)" connector on the back of the tv, above the HDMI connectors. I connect this audio output to my soundbar - works great! Analog outputs (RCA -type connectors) are also available on the back, but I have not used/tested them myself.
QuestionHi My name is Joe I just got this tv it is amazing only have 1 problem. When I press info or guide on cable-vision remont it shacks can anyone help me out.
- Answer I do not understand the question at all. What does "cable-vision remont it shaks" mean ???
- Answer Yes, this TV can be wall-mounted. It weighs 11.9 pounds with stand and 11.7 pounds without stand.
QuestionDo you think I could trim the legs of the stand about an inch so that it can fit under my kitchen cabinets? We have access to high quality tools and technicians.
- Answer Get an adjustable vesa monitor stand, like one of the reviewers did (they included photographs). They're inexpensive, and just bolt on in 2 minutes. Save the legs in case you redeploy the TV in a different space later (like a guest room), or sell the TV.
QuestionIs this a good tv for the ps5
- Answer I bought this TV specifically for the Xbox Series X. The one downside is that this TV does not have HDMI 2.1. It has HDMI 2.0. HDMI 2.1 supports 4K 120 hertz. HDMI 2.0 only supports 4K 60 hertz. The TV is worth it for me, because I think that most games this generation are going to be 4K 60 hertz. It's only a handful of games that are going to have the 120hz option, and those games are most likely going to look like last gen PS4 pro, Xbox One X, PS4, or Xbox One games.
QuestionThis tv says it has 2160p, but it also says it has 4K. Are they different, because I want one with 4K capability. I have one that is 1080p right now and I thought 4K was just the upgraded version of that. I’m confused, can someone explain what this means?
- Answer Yes, 2160 and 4K are the same.
- Answer No found out the hard way. You would figure this day an age all connections would be on it. I ended up getting an optical adapter to RCA, then RCA to the headphone adapter.
- Answer According to the downloadable manual from samsung, this has a Vesa bolt pattern on 100x100. Not 200x200 like someone else mentioned.
- Answer My TV was preloaded with Netflix, Amazon prime video, Hulu, Apple TV, YouTube, YouTube TV, Gallery, Movies and TV Vudu, Apple music, Tubi free movies and TV, Calm, Fitplan, Echelon, Jillian Michaels fitness app, Discovery Go, ESPN, Spotify, Internet Browser, and e-manual.