Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,299.99
QuestionWhy are questions here not answered? Why are the spec's and overview so poorly written? What connections does this have? USB, Type, HDMI, Type, number of them? Other video/audio? Is the RAM upgradable? To what? Is there any card reader(s)?
- Answer There are three USB-C ports, one of which is Thunderbolt 4, a headphone/microphone jack, and a micro SD card reader. No USB-A, HDMI, or any other specialized ports, so you'll need to get a hub or dongle for plugging any of those sorts of devices in. RAM does not appear to be upgradeable but if you're brave enough to crack it open there is apparently a second m.2 SSD slot to expand the storage.
QuestionIs the entire laptop made from metal? Or is the bottom plastic? I'm returning the galaxy book pro since the bottom is plastic (but advertised as aluminum and magnesium alloy)... Before I buy the Pro 360, I want to ensure it's all metal and no plastic.
- Answer The bottom does feel like plastic, but the chassis as a whole is a lot more rigid than what I'm hearing about the regular Galaxy Pro. There is no give while typing or with the palm rest. Additionally, i can hold the laptop with my index finger under the touchpad and there is no flex. This laptop is almost a lb heavier than the regular Pro, and I think they put that into reinforcing the chassis. Since it's a all-in-one, it looks like Samsung put more effort into ensuring the 360's chassis is higher quality.
- Answer Answer: No, you can't. All Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 15 (2021) models have a soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. Since you can't change or add additional RAM after you buy, you want to make sure you buy the configuration with a right amount of memory at the initial purchase.
QuestionHow many usb ports does this product have and, does it include an Ethernet port? I live in the mountains where wireless is dicey at best. Thank you
- Answer There are three USB-C ports, one of which is thunderbolt 4. No dedicated ethernet port so you'll need some sort of USB C->ethernet adapter for that.
Questionis this a 2in1? it doesn't say in the specifications, however the pictures indicate a 2in1 configuration.
- Answer Yes. Screen folds over and can be used like a tablet.
- Answer No. But one of the usb-c ports is a thunderbolt port, so it can connect to monitors. If your monitor/tv only has hdmi inputs, you can use a usb-c to hdmi adapter.
- Answer No. The RAM is soldered to the motherboard and there is no additional slot. But in the 15-inch model, you can upgrade the storage by adding another NVMe M.2 drive up to 2 TB as the official website mentioned.
I would recommend:
- Answer No, it's not.