Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $549.00
The previous price was $699.00
- Answer I am using this laptop with Zoom and it works well. It has more than enough horsepower to handle video conferencing. But remember it is necessary to have a strong wireless connection for videoconferencing. You can have the most powerful device available, but if your internet signal is weak your Zoom calls will always be substandard.
QuestionBefore purchasing, I'd like to know FOR SURE, that this unit has navigating capabilities, e.g., GPS MAPS...
- Answer As far as I know there is no GPS chip in the machine. There is no cellular on it as well. I have had this computer out in the open numerous times and the only time it is able to find its location is when I connect it too my phone as a hot spot
- Answer This is a chromebook and yes you can watch DVD's, BluRays, and listen to CD's on this. The only problem you are going to have to get a converter from a USB C to USB A then attach any drive you may have except a superdive from Apple.
- Answer Yes, you can cast to your tv, I have done it and works very well!
QuestionHow is the audio in this chromebook? I read a review that said since Samsung moved the speakers to the bottom of the laptop (from the sides in the older model) the sound is not very good; it's muffled. Anyone? I need a laptop with great audio. Thanks.
- Answer It ok and it very loud but it has a little static whenever something loud is playing
QuestionI am having a problem with my Galaxy Chromebook 2, it will not auto rotate. Anyone else having this problem? How do I fix this? It will auto rotate 90 degrees in vertical mode, but when I turn to tent mode or flat tablet mode, it will not auto rotate.
- Answer Seems to be a Samsung thing even though my 4 year old chromebook plus works properly. I had the same problem so I checked other demos at Best Buy and they all worked fine. They also had the same Chrome OS build number so it doesn't seem to be an update problem either. I returned it for that (and the horrible camera).
QuestionBought a USI pen separately and it doesn't work. Is there a certain stylus that I must purchase?
- Answer I have a captive stylus from Amazon white looks like a Apple pencil works fine $20
- Answer This laptop is a hybrid laptop. I love this capability. There are so many times that I want a tablet so I flip it so I have one. Then I like too use it like a computer then use it regular. I also use a stylus with it as well. You would need to get a USI stylus. You can't just buy any old one. This allows me to write right on the screen when taking notes. This is helpful when there is no place to set my computer up to use it like a computer. Using it like a touchscreen also makes playing games a lot more fun as well like flight simulators and other games like candy crush.
QuestionAudio sounds tinny. Like on YouTube, someone is talking and their voice goes normal sounding then tinny sounding, back and forth. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this a defect?
- Answer I haven't experienced any audio issues of that sort.
QuestionShould I buy the 8GB Ram model or is 4GB enough? I usually keep 10-15 chrome browser tabs open at a time.
- Answer You may get by with the 4GB, as long as your have noting else open with the browser and not running HD video on all of them. But, as I always recommend, if you can afford the 8GB, go with it..