Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhy only 3 stars and what exactly is a unlocked phone besides being available to any Mobil network (1 Answer)Answers
People are salty about the S7 not getting updates. Also, there are two main advantages to the unlocked version: 1) Unlocked phones can be used and migrated to any carrier with absolutely no hassle (put the SIM card in and it'll work) 2) The phone has no carrier bloat. You won't see the AT&T or Verizon apps on it or any of the other carrier's apps
- QuestionI use Metro PCS for my carrier and don't want to go back to a contract like we used to have with Sprint, etc. Will the UNlocked 8+ work on the Metro PCS network? I've asked the Metro PCS store here where I bought my current phone but they don't know. (9 Answers)Answers
It's very important which standard does support cell phone. Verizon and Sprint work only with cell phones which support CDMA. Metro PSC it's a sub-network of T-Mobile. T-Mobile, AT&T, and some others use GSM. This device (Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+) support both standards as GSM as CDMA. It means that it will work with any carrier. On the product page, find Carrier Compatibility and you will see T-Mobile on the list. Metro PCS use network of T-Moble. Carrier Compatibility: AT&T, Consumer Cellular, Cricket, H2O Wireless, Net10, Republic Wireless, Simple Mobile, Sprint, T-Mobile, TRACFONE, US Cellular, Verizon.
- QuestionEither an internationally unlocked or factory unlocked version is this phone ? (3 Answers)
- QuestionAre both SIM slots LTE capable? Are both SIM slots usable with a separate slot for the SD card? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this unlocked phone outside of the USA, like Europe and Middle East? (6 Answers)
- Questionisn't there any free gear vr for unlocked pre order -_- (2 Answers)
- QuestionThis add is bogus!!!! OH SURE IT GOT MY FULL ATTENTION!!! SAYING $400 DOLLARS OFF PURCHASE!? W.R.O.N.G!!!!!!!! THE ADD IS WRPNG. BECAUSE, IT PLAINLY SAY'S, $400 OFF PRICE. I ORDERED THE S8+ THEN WENT TO CHECK OUT & PAY! PRICE WAS $768 SERIOUSLY??????????? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you finance the s8+ unlocked via bestbuy? 12-months If so is there a downpayment? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the different between the same samsung galaxy s8 whose cost is $ 674.99 and samsung galaxy s8 whose cost is $ 574.99? (5 Answers)Answers
There is 4 inches of difference in size, the S8+ is larger and has a better infinity screen view, the ability to read emails, text messages and watch videos is larger and you get to see everything in its entirety!! It really depends on what your needs/wants are...both phones have the same software, memory and speed processors its just one is longer than the other.
- QuestionCan this unlocked phone use Samsung Pay? I heard last year the Note 7 was not compatible with Samsung Pay if it was an unlocked phone (not sure if that was true or not). Additionally, are there any downsides to getting it unlocked? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions