Questions & Answers
- Questionoption no back stand (5 Answers)
Hello best buy and Samsung. My question, is there an option that the Samsung view without the back stand? I would want to buy one without the back stand in order to fit inside a backpack. Thank you in advance..Answers
Yes, It can easily be removed. I remove mine when traveling. Here is how you do it. Open the stand at the top by closing it at the bottom in other words, put the stand in the position as if you were going to lay the View in your lap. Look down at where it connects to the view. You will see 2 sliver pins ressessed in the plastic. They will have a hole in the pins for the purpose of removing the stand. Take a long thin philips screwdriver and insert it into the hole. The pin will only go in one direction so slide the pin either left or right and the stand will detach from the device. You will feel the spring resist. Do this on both sides to remove the stand. To put the stand back on, you do not need any tools, gently press the stand to the back of the device and you will here the pins snap back into their holes. You can remove the back in less then 5 seconds. I have done this many times with mine and have even demonstrated it to the Samsung Rep.
- Questioncapabilities (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a compatible keyboard for this new Tablet? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSeniors (3 Answers)Answers
I am a senior and love it. Easy to use, easy to see. Some apps do not expand to fill the entire, very large screen, but I am very happy with it. Replaces my first generation ipad, which was thoroughly enjoyed and worked to death. I do, however, use a stylus for accuracy since I hate smudges left on the screen from touching (and the occasional sticky ice cream fingers) but the on-screen keyboard keys are large enough so that I type with accuracy.
- QuestionRegarding the stand (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have a usb port (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the samsung view come with MS word, excell, powerpoint, one note, onedrive (5 Answers)
- QuestionSD card (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionsamsung galaxy view (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it need a screen protector? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions