Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $219.99
The previous price was $269.99
QuestionWhat is the difference between the bluetooth and the LTE? With bluetooth, can you still receive calls and texts, or other notifications like snapchat etc.? Does the bluetooth still function the same as the LTE? What's the main difference between the two?
- Answer Hello amberjo, thanks for asking! The LTE version can receive calls and messages without being connected to a phone. However, you'll first need to activate service for your watch through the same carrier as your phone. Don't worry, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon all offer plans for the LTE versions of Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active2, and Gear S3 models. Bluetooth versions will need to be within range of your phone to get the most out of all the features available. ^Elizabeth
- Answer It does look like from the main page of the GWA2 you get the same bonus charger as if you would have ordered it directly from Samsung
QuestionCan this watch receive text, emails and calls and be linked to a galaxy s10 without being on the verizon network?
- Answer Hello Danielw29pdw, thanks for asking! This watch has Bluetooth connectivity to be connected to your phone. You can quickly view incoming messages and send replies without even taking out your phone. You can also send replies using Quick messages, or when you decline incoming calls. With this watch, you can reply to, delete, or access emails anytime, even when you're away from your phone or computer. You can also edit your email account, so you can have the neatest inbox ever. You can even make and answer calls right from your wrist! You just need to make sure the watch is connected to your phone through Bluetooth. ^Elizabeth
- Answer The active 2. You can type out a response and there is also presets that you can use both
QuestionWhere is the link to the redepmtion for the free charger? It's gone from the site on release day!
- Answer promos.samsungpromotions/GWA2.com go to this website to get your free charger. you have to register your watch on the website. Let me know if this was any help to you.
- Answer Hello Donnie, that's a really good question! With this watch you can send replies using Quick messages or if you prefer to create your own response, there are many methods to choose from. Just swipe down to see more options. You can use the microphone to speak into the watch, then tap SEND. You can also send an emoji response, use text to write letters on the watch face where written letters will be converted into text, or doodle letters on the watch face where written letters will be sent as an image. If you want you can even create or edit quick messages by writing letters on the watch face. Just like with text input, written letters will be converted into text. ^Elizabeth
QuestionIs this watch compatible with a heart rate monitor strap, such as the Polar H10? Will it connect and show the heart rate from the strap?
- Answer Yes. It does! My 14 year old loves it!!
- Answer Hello Natt, great question! This watch is compatible with Samsung Smartphones, Non-Samsung Android Smartphones (Android OS 5.0 and above RAM 1.5GB and above), iOS 9.0 and above iPhone 5 and above. ^Elizabeth
- Answer Yes! You are able to the unit of measurement using the Galaxy Watch Active2. I have included a link that has more information. Thank you for taking the time to ask this question. ^Kayla https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080562/
- Answer Yes! The Galaxy Watch Active2 is able to count steps as your push a cart or stroller. Thank you for taking the time to ask this question. ^Kayla
- Answer Yes but you won't get all the functions to integrate the same way you would with an Android/Samsung watch. For example, with iPhone, you'll get message notifications but you won't be able to reply from the watch...not even quick replies or emoji's. Definitely works though as long as you know the limitations going in. I liked the Galaxy watch so much I ditched my iPhone 11 Pro Max and Apple Watch 5 and switched to a Samsung phone.
QuestionWhat is the distance connectivity between the watch and the phone? If my phone is in my work locker in the back of the building will it still notify me of text messages?
- Answer No my watch didn't respond unless I am 50 feet near my phone
QuestionHi. Can I change the display to show other functions in larger font size or, is time the only function that shows in large font size on the watch display?
- Answer Hello Blindman, great question! You can customize the display settings on this watch! Please follow this link (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078023/) to learn more. ^Elizabeth
QuestionDoes this watch have the find your phone feature like the Gear 2 that will make the phone ring?
- Answer Yes, it has that feature, along with find my watch from your phone.
- Answer Yes you can have phone calls through the watch.