Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $169.99
The previous price was $199.99
QuestionWill this sound bar connect wirelessly to my Samsung Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV? I saw where it's compatible with the Series 8, but can't find information on whether it's compatible with the 7. Thanks.
- Answer Hi Connectivity! The HW-A450 Soundbar will connect wirelessly to your TU7000 TV via Bluetooth. ^Gina
- Answer Hi PK! Yes, the HW-A450 is a Bluetooth enabled soundbar, and will seamlessly pair with any Bluetooth enabled devices, such as your Smartphone. ^Gina
QuestionHow far can I roam with the soundbar and still stay bluetooth connected to a Samsung - 43" Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV?
- Answer camb, Bluetooth connection will be lost if the distance between the soundbar and the Bluetooth device exceeds 32.8 ft. ^Gina
- Answer Hi! Each Samsung Soundbar is designed to be exclusively compatible with the subwoofer included; the HW-A450 Soundbar will only work with the included subwoofer. ^Tim
- Answer Hi Jhovany! The HW-A450 Soundbar features an Optical port as well as Bluetooth connectivity; if your TV includes an Optical port or is Bluetooth enabled, you can connect this soundbar to your TV via either of these connections. ^Gina
- Answer Yes, it has bluetooth and optical digital input. Unfortunately, the tv we have it hooked up to doesn't have bluetooth capability, so I used the optical digital hook-up for the first time ever and it works great. It should connect easily to any recent smart tv.
QuestionIs there a volume indicator that lights up on the sound bar itself when increasing and decreasing the volume? I have a HW-550 that has that and my dad wants one and wants to make sure he can see the volume level when he increases or decreases the volume.
- Answer Hi Dan - Yes, the HW-A450 Soundbar features the same volume indicator lights as your HW-A550 Soundbar. ^Gina
QuestionWill the Samsung - HW-A450 connect wirelessly with my SAMSUNG QN65Q60RAFXZA, or does it need to be connected via an optical cord?
- Answer Hi Bon, The HW-A450 Soundbar may be connected via Optical cable or Bluetooth . As long as your TV supports either of these connections, this soundbar will work with your TV. ^Patty
- Answer Hi Selene! Your 55NU6900 TV are compatible and may be connected to the HW-A450 soundbar via optical cable or bluetooth. ^Patty
QuestionIf I’m connecting the HW-A450 to my Samsung Series 6 (no Bluetooth) tv with optical connector, will the sub-woofer still work? Is it connected by Bluetooth to the sound bar independent of the (no Bluetooth) tv? Thanks so much.
- Answer Hi Mom! The HW-450 Soundbar can be connected to your TV via optical cable. The subwoofer works with the soundbar, independent of the TV. ^Patty
- Answer Hi Wings - The HW-A450 Soundbar features an Optical port; if your TV includes an Optical port, you can connect this soundbar to your TV via Optical. ^Gina
- Answer Go to Samsung website for compatibility info or call Samsung.
- Answer Hi Wesco - You can adjust the HW-A450 Soundbar volume using the TV’s remote control. This function can be used with IR remote controls only. Bluetooth remote controls (remote controls that require pairing) are not supported. Set the TV speaker to External Speaker to use this function. 1) Turn Off the Soundbar. 2) Push up and hold the WOOFER button for 5 seconds. Each time you push the WOOFER button up and hold it for 5 seconds, the mode switches in the following order: “Samsung-TV Remote” (Default mode), “Off-TV Remote”, “All-TV Remote”. The LED indicator status changes each time the mode is changed. Should you need further assistance, please contact Samsung Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG. ^Gina
- Answer Hi Randy - The HW-A450 supports both Optical and Bluetooth connections; if your TV is not Bluetooth enabled, you will not be able to connect this soundbar to your TV. If your TV features HDMI ports, we highly recommend considering the HW-A550 Soundbar, which offers an HDMI connection. See it here at Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-hw-a550-2-1ch-sound-bar-with-dolby-5-1-black/6454647.p?skuId=6454647 ^Gina
- Answer Hi Michael! The maximum transmission distance of the HW-A450 Soundbar's wireless signal is about 32.8ft; you can place the subwoofer anywhere in your room within this distance. You will want to keep the subwoofer on the floor; we do recommend positioning it a few inches away from the front wall of the room where your soundbar is located, but precise location will ultimately depend on what provides you with the best bass experience. ^Gina
- Answer Hi Mal - The HW-A450 Soundbar is Bluetooth enabled, allowing you to wirelessly connect it to your Samsung TV. ^Gina