Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
The previous price was $199.99
- Answer My Samsung tv remote does work with my Soundbar.
QuestionWill this sound bar connect wirelessly to my Samsung Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV? I saw where it's compatible with the Series 8, but can't find information on whether it's compatible with the 7. Thanks.
- Answer Hi Connectivity! The HW-A450 Soundbar will connect wirelessly to your TU7000 TV via Bluetooth. ^Gina
QuestionCan the Sound Bar be mounted under TV and if so, do the mounts come with the TV or do you buy them separately?
- Answer Hi Cal! The HW-A450 features the ability to be wall mounted. To make it easy, we include the wall mount in the box eliminating the need to purchase separate. ^Tim
- Answer Hi Criss! The HW-A450 Soundbar is Bluetooth enabled, and can wirelessly connect to your Samsung Q60A TV and any other devices that are also Bluetooth enabled. ^Tim
- Answer Hi PK! Yes, the HW-A450 is a Bluetooth enabled soundbar, and will seamlessly pair with any Bluetooth enabled devices, such as your Smartphone. ^Gina
Questioni’m connecting the soundbar to tv with optic cable, but the soundbar settings do not show up on the tv to switch modes. does it need to be hooked up with bluetooth to see on my tv?
- Answer Hi avshouse! Hi! The HW-A450 does not feature an on screen display. The information when changing settings will show up on the front of the soundbar directly in the center. For additional assistance please reach out to Samsung Support at: 1-800-SAMSUNG (ask for Soundbars), 8AM -12AM EST (Mon-Fri), 9AM – 6PM EST (Sat), text HELP to 62913, LiveChat on Samsung.com, or Email: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/#contact_us_for_support We look forward to hearing from you. ^Tim
QuestionHow far can I roam with the soundbar and still stay bluetooth connected to a Samsung - 43" Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV?
- Answer camb, Bluetooth connection will be lost if the distance between the soundbar and the Bluetooth device exceeds 32.8 ft. ^Gina
QuestionI see that this soundbar can connect wirelessly to Samsung tvs but will it wirelessly connect to an LG tv or other brand tvs?
- Answer Ya I have a LG 75in TV And it works really good on my TV
- Answer Hi Thiccthora! To be able to use your Samsung TV remote to control your Samsung soundbar, the TV remote must be enabled on your soundbar. By default, Samsung TV remotes are enabled on your soundbar. If it isn't working, be sure the soundbar is powered on, the press and hold the WOOFER button up until ON - TV REMOTE appears on the display (about 5 seconds). ^Tim
QuestionSo kind of a dumb question, but I for the life of me can't get the back of my remote to go back on after I put the batteries in it for the first time, just got this as a Xmas gift and this is my only issue at the moment. Any help/suggestions? Thanks.
- Answer Hi! I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing with the battery cover of the remote. To remove the cover, you slide it in the direction that the arrow is facing located on the back of the remote. When putting the cover back on, make sure you are again sliding the cover rather than snapping it on by pushing in the opposite direction of the arrow. I hope this helps. Should you have additional questions regarding the remote battery cover, please reach out to Samsung Support at: 1-800-SAMSUNG (ask for TVs), available 8AM - 12AM EST, 7 days a week, or Chat with us on Samsung.com: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/ ^Tim
- Answer Hi Surya! The HW-A450 does not support HDMI connections. For HDMI support, check out the step up soundbar models HW-A550 or above. You can find the HW-A550 at the following link from Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-hw-a550-2-1ch-sound-bar-with-dolby-5-1-black/6454647.p?skuId=6454647 ^Tim
QuestionHi, i have the A650 and want to connect the A450 as well through an Optical cable splitter to the T.V. Will there be issues with the wireless subwoofers connecting to the correct soundbar. Does each soundbar have a unique Bluetooth encryption? Thank you.
- Answer Hi OS! If you are going to use multiple Samsung soundbars in the same area, we recommend setting up each soundbar one at a time to avoid wireless connection issues. Once the subwoofer is connected to the soundbar, it does not need to re pair with the soundbar each time and you should not encounter any issues with the devices. Please know, using multiple wireless devices in the same area that use the same wireless frequency may cause interference. ^Tim
- Answer Only Bluetooth. Does not have WiFi.
QuestionI have connected, I have sound and it sounds great but when I push for the settings menu or source, shouldn't I see some kind of menu? Currently I am guessing at the button input. I installed with the cables it came with, Thanks.
- Answer Hi! The HW-A450 does not feature an on screen display. The information when changing settings will show up on the front of the soundbar directly in the center. For additional assistance please reach out to Samsung Support at: 1-800-SAMSUNG (ask for Soundbars), 8AM -12AM EST (Mon-Fri), 9AM – 6PM EST (Sat), text HELP to 62913, LiveChat on Samsung.com, or Email: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/#contact_us_for_support We look forward to hearing from you. ^Tim
- Answer Hi! The HW-A450 is compatible with the SWA-9100S rear speaker kit. The HW-A450 will not connect to previous model rear speaker kits from Samsung. ^Tim
- Answer Hi RP! The HW-A450 is compatible with Samsung's wireless rear speaker kit model SWA-9100S. You can find it at the following link from Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-2-0-channel-wireless-rear-speaker-kit-with-surround-sound-black/6456117.p?skuId=6456117 ^Tim
QuestionIs there a volume indicator that lights up on the sound bar itself when increasing and decreasing the volume? I have a HW-550 that has that and my dad wants one and wants to make sure he can see the volume level when he increases or decreases the volume.
- Answer Hi Dan - Yes, the HW-A450 Soundbar features the same volume indicator lights as your HW-A550 Soundbar. ^Gina