Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is better about the samsung wireless charger compared to the standard charging cord? (10 Answers)Answers
Because you don't have to plug it in of course. For me, at night, I always lay in bed browsing on my phone before turning in. Now, when I'm done I simply lay it down on my nightstand on top of this charger to charge overnight. I don't need to fumble with a cable in the dark or if plugging it in before turning off the lights, have to be limited with the phone attached to the cord as I'm browsing in bed. Also, it's nice at other times for me too. I like being able to just put the phone down on the end table of my couch in the living room, pick it back up to go to the bathroom, lay it back down, pick it back up to check a notification, then lay it back down etc, all the while without having to plug it in, unplug it, plug it back in, or have any cords laying on me or in the way. It's not life changing, but it's nice and convenient.
- QuestionWill this charger work even if my phone has a protective shock proof case on the back? (11 Answers)Answers
Depends on how thick the case is, since the charger can only transmit the electrons 2-3mm away at best. I can hold my S6 Edge, with the wallet case on, slightly off the charger and it'll still charge. So as long as your case isn't too thick, it'll work.
- QuestionHow does it work? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionPlace the phone face down? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with the Samsung note 3 phone's (14 Answers)
- Questiondoes it work on the new samsung S7 edge phone? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the Device compatible With Galaxy S4 Active and Galaxy S5? (10 Answers)Answers
The Galaxy S5 will require the Wireless Charging Case, then this charger would work. As for the S4 Active it doesn't look like Samsung has any official wireless charging cases for this device, so that would be no for the S4 Active.
- Questioncompatability (23 Answers)
- QuestionMultiple devices (11 Answers)Answers
- Questionmight be a really dumb question...but curious how the charging pad itself charges..or does it operate with batteries?? (11 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions