Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $699.99
QuestionThis listing says that the ic3 has magnetic resistance, but the schwinn website says it uses a felt pad. Which one is correct?
- Answer Yes Best Buy has false advertisement here. I unfortunately fell for it. I did not return it though because the ic4 was very hard to find at the time I bought it. It would be nice if Best Buy stepped in and gave some kind of credit though for the mid information it provides on the description. The bike is felt not magnetic resistance.
- Answer Hey Steve - We're excited to hear that you purchased an IC3 bike! Let us know what you think when you are up and running! The dimensions for the IC3 packaging is as follows: 40.5" L x 10" W x 34" H. We hope this helps! - Schwinn Fitness Team
QuestionCan I stand on this bike while riding it to mimic hills? Currently, the bike I have squeaks terribly when I stand up to ride hills.
- Answer If properly assembled, standing on the peddles is fine. I have been using my IC3 for a month with no problems. I do the same thing as in spin class -- lots of standing. If the squeaking is from the brake pad on the wheel, use some silicon lubricant (like that used on treadmills). I wet a rag with the lubricant and. while turning the peddles by hand, apply the wet rag surface to the circumference of the flywheel. That silence the bike and it is very smooth. If the squeaking is from the peddles themselves - something is wrong. Call Schwinn customer service. They are very helpful.
- Answer Hi! Thanks for asking. We at this time do not have the dimensions of the flywheel. If there is an issue with the flywheel we would like to help resolve please contact Nautilus Customer Care department at (800) 605-3369, Monday-Friday, 6 AM to 5 PM. - Nautilus Team
QuestionI am 4'11". Will I be able to reach the pedals on the IC3 model? Second question... Is the IC3 model quiet enough so you can pedal and listen to the TV simultaneously without turning up the volume?
- Answer You can adjust the height of the seat and it should go low enough for your height. This bike is fairly quiet. I use it at 530 am. Sometimes it can sqeak when adjusting the resistance level but that can easily be corrected by turning the knob some.
QuestionDoes the monitor rotate metrics or display all at the same time? Does the resistance handle have numbers on it?
- Answer Yes they rotate and the knob for resistance has a plus and minus on it. You will get use to it real quick.
QuestionHow many turns on the resistance knob to go from 0-Max? On mine it feels like you have to turn it 10 times to even make a noticeable difference in resistance.
- Answer Hi! Thanks for reaching out! To better assist you with [issue], we recommend that you call in to our Customer Care Team, as there are certain things we are unable to do over email. This will help to ensure that everything gets addressed for you! Our Customer Care team can be reached at (800) 605-3369, Monday-Friday, 6 AM to 5 PM PST. - Nautilus Team
- Answer I believe 250 to 300 pounds.
- Answer Hi Lex, The Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike does not have bluetooth connectivity so the bike will not connect to those apps. There is a built-in media rack that users can use to follow along with trainer-led workouts, videos or watch entertainment on their own tablet or smartphone. – The Nautilus Team
- Answer The option is yours the pedal is equipped for it but my 80 year old dad uses his Wing shoes ( similar to the work shoes used by the police officer’s) without a problem. My daughter works out in her gymshoes & spinning training at times wio clipping shoes.
- Answer Hi Doug, The default distance unit is kilometers (K). You can switch units between kilometers and miles before you start a workout, or after you reset the Console. To change the units, push UP and DOWN together and hold 3 seconds. When the display begins to blink, use the arrow button to change the units (K or M). Press any key to save. – The Nautilus Team
QuestionDoes the bike have leveling feet? Will it fit someone 5'2"? The clipless pedals will fit Shimano SPD, correct?
- Answer Hi, The bike does have leveling feet, it will fit someone 5'2" and clip less pedals will fit Shimano SPD. – The Nautilus Team
QuestionDoes this come in pieces or is it delivered as one piece? Do I need to build it or put it together after delivery?
- Answer It comes together in a few pieces and requires some assembly by the owner.
- Answer I have been searching for a correct answer with this. I have read from other reviewers that this bike does not truly work well for short ppl. I don't know why they state that it will fit 4'6" frame. These bikes stand tall and a getting bike that does not fit properly could cause serious injury
Questiondoes anyone know who to get the handlebars to go back further? mine are stuck at the slider, emailed with someone at Schwinn and they told me to troubleshoot with customer service. you can see in the pictures the knob can't go past the seat post
- Answer I am not 100 percent sure. Can you pull the handle out a notch away from the base of the screw and then it can be turned away from the obstructing bar. Try it.