- Answer No, recorded files cannot be transferred to a computer.
- Answer Yes, you can use both either a Voice Operated Recording function (VOR) or start the recording manually
QuestionFrom what distance can it record? 12 feet; 20 feet? i.e., for meetings, etc. - Re: Digital Voice Recorder.
- Answer Hi VFW, We are unable to provide an approximate distance. However, the microphone sensitivity can be set if you are planning of using it to record a sound far away from the IC recorder or a low sound, such as recording in a spacious room. -Jerome
- Answer Transferring files from this recorder to a computer is not possible. USB or external memory is not supported. Thanks, >Joffrey
QuestionI WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TRASFER THE RECORDINGS TO MY COMPUTER AFTER RECORDING WITH SONY MONO RECORDER.
- Answer Hi telloh, This voice recorder is not capable to connect to a computer. -Jerome
QuestionWen the battery low make beep or something 2 question if the battery go dead save de recorde
- Answer Recordings are saved until you delete.
QuestionSingle Session Recording TimeSome pocket recorders won't require continuously for an extended time. They will allow for many hours of total recording but sometimes in only 10 minute segments. I need something that I will be able to record an entire meeting with. I may need up to 3 hours of continuous record time. Is that possible with this device?
- Answer As long as you have fresh batteries installed this will record until the batteries die or you stop the recording.
- Answer Well, it depends a lot on ambient noise. If the area is quiet, the range for normal speaking is easily 5-8 feet. If you want to record something coming through a speaker, no problem with range. If there's a lot of ambient noise, it's best to be within a few feet of the source.
- Answer Hi. david, based on the specifications of this recorder, you can use the Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking software to transcribe a voice file to text. Dave
QuestionI make short films, and I’m thinking about buying this. After I record dialogue, how would I get it on my phone or laptop?
- Answer Quality of sound is OK for recording used as reference or reminders but I would not recommend it for short films.
Question1. How long ( hours) does the power of recorder last if I turn it on? 2. When the recorder runs out of power, will it make any sound to let us know?
- Answer When I use this recorder I can get up to 4 hours recording I honestly don't know how many hours that I can use this, I only tape 2 hours conversations each time but I can record up to at least 4 hours. Yes my recorder does make a beeping sound when the battery is very low.
- Answer Google the manual.
- Answer Yes I have used it for 10 hours straight. When I'm on a historical shoot I need to keep notes this make it much easier
- Answer Hello SG! Yes, The maximum recording time based on the recording mode information available through the Help Guide is as follows: SHQ (Super high quality mode) 43 h. 25 m. , HQ (High quality mode) 65 h. 10 m. , SP (Standard play mode) 1,043 h. , LP (Long play mode) 4,175 h. For more information, please visit the following link and check page 121. Keep in mind that if you are planning on having it record for extended periods of time you might need to change the batteries for a fresh pair. ~Jeannette