Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $349.99
QuestionWhat is the RMS power (in watts) of this speaker? If the RMS power is unknown, how does the volume level of this speaker compare to that of the Sony - XB7 Extra Bass Audio System with Bluetooth?
- Answer A friend of mine has the XB7 which is why i bought the XB60 because the store didn't have XB7's anymore and hearing his speaker it was great. But for me im very disappointed in the XB60, it does not quite go as loud as i feel it should and it severely lacks in the low end frequencies of bass. The music im into has a lot of low end bass and compared to more normal songs on the same volume it is much much more quiet and sort of muffled. Probably will be returning it.
- Answer I'm not sure how to answer that. I bought two for a party in a room I rented in a restaurant. There were about 60 people in the room, talking, visiting, and eating. The music was loud enough to be heard but not so loud it drowned out conversation. When I use them at home, I don't turn them up all the way. You can link up to 10 through the Bluetooth feature to get more sound. We are thoroughly pleased with the purchase.
QuestionConnecting via bluetooth always have delays coming from the audio device. When connected directly via RCA, is there a delay when playing from a Media Player or a DJ Mixer?
- Answer Hi toyumatic, there shouldn't be a delay when a direct/wired connection is established between devices. There may be some sort of interference in the location where your devices were when they were connected via Bluetooth. Thanks, -Mark
- Answer Well I talk to my son about it because he's the one that bought it we haven't hooked to our TV using Bluetooth. So according to him anything that's Bluetooth capable or can use a red and white Jack plug in it should work with it. This thing has really great sound we completely replaced or stereo system for the TV with it. So I don't know if this helps you or not but I hope it does.
QuestionHow many watts RMS are the drivers? Can't believe that this question hasn't been asked, and the question wasn't offered by the engineers.
- Answer Hi Robby, the drivers of the speakers on this unit are rated at 15 watts RMS each. Thanks, -Mark
- Answer Yes, you can stream music from you phone through this speaker. You don’t need anything besides a phone with Bluetooth and you’re good to go
- Answer Hello, selensky11! If you're asking about the wired party chain function, yes, they are compatible. For more information, please visit https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/4697/d47cfba8df269571b0546ef0f060bbf3/46972271M.pdf (Pg. 24), https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/4582/48db81156001bc4692df7b4b9135b0f0/45824921M.pdf (Pg.22). Thank you! - Romeo
QuestionMy sister is having a BBQ and I’m planning on bringing my speaker. 1) What microphone can I use and 2) How do I even go about connecting?
- Answer Hi, Microphone! You may use a dynamic microphone with a normal plug. The unit has a mic in jack for connecting an external microphone. For more information, please refer to page 32 of this link: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/4697/d47cfba8df269571b0546ef0f060bbf3/46972271M.pdf ~Ralph
QuestionDo I need the app in order to play music? Or can I just simply use the Bluetooth feature to play music directly out of my library?
- Answer Hi, FootballMan! Using the app is optional. It provides additional functions for easier playability. You can connect a Bluetooth device directly and listen to music. ~Ralph
QuestionWill i be able to connect this speaker to a Non smart TV? I have an older TV with RCA and HDMI hook ups.
- Answer Although we did not hook it up this way, you can connect from a TV's RCA Out to the speaker using the RCA In connections. The Red and White.
- Answer Hi Tabs, Yes, you can. Thanks! ^Ron
- Answer Yes, through bluetooth on the PS4 and will show up as "Device 1" until you assign it a name. If you TV has bluetooth or a 3.5mm headphone jack, it will work as well. Here is a link to connect it to your PS4. https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/bluetooth.html