Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow easy is it to get case on and off? Thanks. (10 Answers)Answers
It is not a rubbery, flexible type material but it snaps on very nicely. It takes a little more effort to get it off. If you are going to take it off daily or very often, it would probably not be the case for you. I put it on, and don't take it off unless my phone is having a problem. It slides in your pocket easily so I see no reason to take it off. It is an extremely protective case.
- QuestionWHAT SIZE IS THIS MODEL? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it fit in 5s (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the case have the screen protector itself like an outter-box? (10 Answers)Answers
This case does not have a screen protector itself. So unlike an otter box, which I have had, the sound is MUCH BETTER and so is the visibility on the phone. You are not looking through a layer of plastic. I purchased the thin film type screen protector which they will put on right at the store (AT&T and Verizon stores, and probably Best Buy too). This goes well with the case. I highly recommend this case over an otter box. The sides are built up slightly to protect against those falls onto the concrete or other hard surfaces.
- Questionspeck case warranty? Mine cracked (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have a Prop 65 warning on the case? Thanks. (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this case have a Prop 65 Warning? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes it come in purple? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDo the colors fade on the Candy Shell Inked cover? I've read reviews of other speck covers in prints, that have complaints that the colors faded in a fairly short period of time. I love this one, but would chose a clear cover if this is going to fade. (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions