Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $349.95
- Answer The interior of the Breville® Smart Ovens® is a PFOA free proprietary non-stick coating. The BOV900 Smart Oven® Air is larger and has the additional programming and functions for PROOF and DEHYDRATE.
- Answer The exterior dimensions of the Breville® BOV860 Smart Oven® Air Fryer are (W) 18.5” x (D) 16” x (H) 11.25”
- Answer it is not recommended that the racks and crumb tray of the Breville® BOV860 Smart Oven® Air Fryer be washed in the dishwasher as the detergents can drastically reduce the life span of them.
- Answer The Breville® BOV860 Smart Oven® Air Fryer will go back to preheat after the door has been opened to compensate for the heat loss and quickly get the oven back to the proper cooking temperature without compromising the time required.
QuestionWhat rack position is the air frying basket supposed to go on? In the online photos, it shows top rack position. In the model I purchased, it’s labeled as the second position from the top. Did I get a different model?
- Answer The top rack is the appropriate rack for the Air Fry function on the Breville® BOV860 Smart Oven® Air Fryer.
QuestionHow quickly can this do light toast and is it evenly toasted on both sides? My old Panasonic toaster does light toast in 2.5min so hoping it's around this time.
- Answer The toasting time will depend on the bread used. Bread with higher sugar contents will toast quickest. Of course, because of the cavity size, a toaster oven will toast slower than a regular toaster.
QuestionHas anyone been able to find a pan than can be used on a gas stove to brown etc and then finish the dish in this oven (in same pan)?
- Answer ? These questions are not germane to my Breville oven.
- Answer The BOV900 Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro is the larger between the two.
QuestionHow well does this reheat leftovers? Does it reheat evenly? I’m trying to get rid of my microwave for just reheating or defrosting food
- Answer The oven does have a Reheat function, which should be more than sufficient for reheating leftovers.
- Answer The top temperature for the BOV860 is 500 F.
- Answer Breville does have service available. We don't advise home repair, but parts can be purchased.
- Answer The Breville® BOV860 Smart Oven® Air Fryer has 5 elements, 3 above and 2 below.