Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have this soundbar connected via optical cable from my Vizio E55u-D2 TV. It **appears** that only PCM works to drive the soundbar..can anyone verify that? The real issue is that volume increases massively between Vol+ presses. Can I adjust this? (6 Answers)Answers
Okay...this "blows" (technical term!). What I have found is that if I disable TVOL and disable TSHD on the soundbar, and on the TV: enable SurroundSound, enable Volume Leveling this is the makes the vol+ and vol- in the smallest increments. I am very disappointed in this soundbar and will rate it accordingly because of this.
- QuestionWill I be able to use the cable remote to control the sound? (7 Answers)
- QuestionDimensions? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this connect to a phone so you could use it playing thru say Youtube??? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI have an older Sony Bravia (KDL-52S5100), about seven years old. If the TV won't work with Bluetooth, is it possible to hook the soundbar up through my DirecTV Genie? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOK I need some serious opinions on this, which is better, the speaker on the Amazon echo, or this sound bar, I need to know whether I should get the Amazon echo as a speaker for my music, or is the sound better on this vizio sound bar?! (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought this to use with my 32 in Samsung smart tv. Easily connects to tv and direct tv but I cannot hear anything when using Netflix. Any thoughts? (2 Answers)
- Questiondose this sound bar have FM station on it? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this sound bar connect to bluetooth headphones? I have headphones but there is no connection on the sound bar itself. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I plug a wireless headphone transmitter into the sound bar using white and red plug-ins? (2 Answers)Answers
why would you. I believe you are asking if a transmitter can be hooked up to a transmitter? Soundbars transmits from audio sources, like TV's, DVD/Blu-Ray player's, Blue Tooth devises etc.etc.. The soundbar has inputs not outputs. The only output on this soundbar is the Sub-Woofer Out. Use your outputs from you TV to your Headphone transmitter. This unit has Blue Tooth, which will receive a BT signal from any compatible devise. I hope that helps..
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions