Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $949.99
The regular price is $999.99
QuestionWhat is the clearance space under the TV when on its stand? I am trying to shop around for a soundbar and wanted to know what would fit without obstructing the view of the television.
- Answer 2.6 inches from stand to the bottom of TV bezel. 3.1 inches to the actual screen to where u would be blocking the picture.
QuestionIs it possible to reverse the legs of the t.v. stand to decrease the width of the t.v.'s footprint?
- Answer I asked this question, then I bought this very t.v. (fantastic t.v.) and the legs are in fact reversible. The legs and leg openings have a slight notch but with very little effort the legs will/can be pushed past the 'notched' opening and fit right in, leaving the screw holes perfectly lined up. The benefit of reversing the legs? About 3 inches total putting the width at 47" apart. I was able to return my wall mount and I'm very satisfied. P.S. the legs used this way have no more wobble than the t.v. did in the stock fashion.
- Answer This television will allow the pass through of Dolby Atmos in the Dolby Digital+ format.
QuestionDoes this TV come with support for HDMI 2.1? My understanding is that the new Xbox Series X supports HDMI 2.1 to get 120Hz refresh rate for gaming. Looking for a TV that will support the Xbox Series X when it is released in a few months.
- Answer This one does not have HDMI 2.1. That is a feature on some of our newer 2020 models.
QuestionBefore purchasing the Vizio 65 P Series Quantum (2019 model) I need to know what the measurement is between the outer edge of the legs are. Just want to make sure the console table I have is wide enough. Thanks
- Answer Recently ran into this same issue, and ended up mounting it on the wall. The legs measure roughly about 51 - 52. inches apart pretty much to the end of the tv.
- Answer I have the Roku Ultra connected to this TV. While watching Netflix, the audio of what you're watching would take maybe 3-5 seconds before you started hearing sound. It appears the most recent firmware is having issues with "DTS" and disabling or changing any 'DTS' settings within the Roku setting (possibly the TV too!) alleviates the issue for the time being.
- Answer The TV is not weather proof, and the safe operating temperature is between 40-95 degrees and the storage temp is -5 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
QuestionWhat do you do if the screws for the stand do not fit? Took the stand back to best buy, showed them the stripped out initial portion of the screws they gave me and they refused to do anything about it. Does anyone know where I can find the proper size?
- Answer You can contact our support team for that at support.vizio.com. Click on the contact us tab and we'll be happy to look into that for you!
- Answer Yes, When I picked mine up the store also said no problem laying it flat.
- Answer This television has a built in YouTube application.
QuestionHi, Does the P series (55"/65") support dual voltage (100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz)? During the lockdown I can't go to Bestbuy to check the sticker. Thanks!
- Answer This TV is designed to work on a standard north america power outlet.
- Answer Full array back lighting.
- Answer don't have apple air play but it is in the input and i can cast my iphone to the tv
QuestionI have spectrum streaming with an Apple TV 4K device. Does anyone have familiarity with 720p broadcasts. Is the upscaled picture quality good or not so much. I am watch a lot of sports so not all will be a 4K signal.
- Answer 480p and 720p upscaling is subpar but adequate.
QuestionHow far apart are the mounting holes on the back of the tv? I have a tv stand with the arm that mounts the tv, kinda don’t wanna have to buy a new one also
- Answer This television uses a 400 mm x 400 mm VESA mounting pattern.
QuestionDoes this tv have Bluetooth capabilities ? I want to be sure it works with wireless headphones.
- Answer No, Any bluetooth capability it has is only enough to, say, pair your phone. Cannot use bluetooth headphones or soundbar.
QuestionWhat is the size of the outer package? There are two answers already listed BUT the TV is a 65in and the answers list 62 in for the package, which must be incorrect since that is smaller than the TV.
- Answer The tv is 58” wide, the screen size is 64.5” measured diagonally. The box it ships in is 62” wide. Hope this helps.
QuestionSeeing that it’s 240hz capable, does that apply to watching a streaming soccer game through the YouTube app that’s built in?
- Answer This is a 120hz panel. The whole HZ thing is crazy. I suggest you read a few articles about it, but a 120 hz panel is very good, and much better than 60hz found on budget brands.