Questions & Answers
QuestionI bough the p quantum on the 29th, not aware that this was coming out. Should I just return and pay 300$ more for this one?? Then wait for this to come out?
- Answer I see so few people clarifying this, but only the 85 inch model of the 2020 vizio p series quantum x (not coming out until later this fall, now being mid-July) has the 3000 nits peak brightness and 792 local dimming zones advertised as possible for this model. In contrast, the 75" version of the same model has a peak brightness of 2800 nits and 480 local dimming zones, suggesting it may have more blooming possible, but the brightness is comparable and blooming in this generation will hardly be noticeable; it just smoothes out extreme brights next to deep blacks. Other than the jump in dimming zones from 480 to 792 and a difference in peak brightness of 200 nits you aren't gaining more other than the 10 inches in size from 75 inches by waiting for the 85 inch version. But between the p quantum and the p quantum x of the same size it's well worth returning for $300 more to gain the specs bump. Just don't expect 792 dimming zones unless you're opting for the 85 inch not yet out.
- Answer i think the 18th i called vizio and thats when they release it to best buy. Not sure if we can but it same day or in store
QuestionI know based upon Vizio's website the width of this tv is 65.72" however, does anybody know what the dimension is from one leg to the other? So how much table top is needed since it has legs towards the corners.
- Answer Hello, Distance Between Outer Stand Legs-54.80
- Answer Yes, this TV features four UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports with HDMI 2.1 connectivity which offers the highest audio quality with eARC and Dolby Atmos passthrough and highest video performance from the newest 4K entertainment devices.
QuestionWill Best Buy be offering th 65" version of this TV? I know it exists. The 75" is nice, just to big for my space
- Answer They will be getting the 65 and 85 inch but so far Vizio has only released the 75 inch, so when is still unknown.
QuestionWhat is the distance from the two top holes of the rear mount, to the top edge of the bezel?
- Answer Hello DaveNLR, The distance from the top of the VESA mount holes to the top of the bezel is 16.71 inches.
QuestionWhat are the dimensions from the edge of the stand to the edge of the stand. I know the TV is 65" wide, and I don't mind the TV being wider than the entertainment station but I want to make sure the stands will actually fit on.
- Answer Hi TheACN, the distance between the outermost part of the stands on this television is 54.8".
- Answer The 75 inch model has 480 local dimming zones.
- Answer The box dimensions for this model are 46.18 x 74.76 x 8.11 inches.
QuestionIs it possible to install to reverse the feet to reduce the footprint of the TV on the furniture?
- Answer Hello SkilledBuyer, we would recommend to install the legs as designed. This greatly helps to reduce any sort of issues with tips or falls.
QuestionDoes anyone have a legit answer on when this will be in stock? I am currently with no TV, and got tired of waiting for this model which seems to offer the best performance/value ratio. Vizio customer service and BestBuy customer service was of no help.
- Answer I was in the same boat as I was religiously checking website multiple times per day for availability. Took a chance and went in to my local store last night . Had no expectation other than to get information on when they might be in. Store did not have it on display but when she searched her system it was noted as "ok to sell" . It is being delivered this weekend !! Not sure if all stores are alike but might want to give it a try. Good Luck !
QuestionQuestion for Vizio Entertainment Expert - you've answered other questions, but not the most important one...when will we actually be able to buy these televisions? Your press release said they were shipped last month. Thanks.
- Answer The native refresh rate does NOT fully describe the TV’s motion clarity technology. The “open cell” or “native” refresh rate describes only the glass panel’s ability to refresh the image on the screen, without taking into account the benefit of the scanning backlight. The “native” refresh rate for this TV is 120Hz. VIZIO’s TVs have a Dynamic Motion Rate, which better describes the TV’s ability to achieve motion clarity through the use of its glass panel and scanning backlight. The Dynamic Motion Rate for this TV is 240.
QuestionWhat is the difference between this Quantum X and the $300 less Quantum? Specs didn’t show anything different.
- Answer The PQX has twice the dimming zones which provides a better picture quality and more than double the Nits which provides more brightness. All this means is you will notice a better picture quality on the PQX. Other than that they seem to be identical.
QuestionFor the 75" model, what is the distance between the right and left leg stand points (not the width of the panel itself)?
- Answer At it's widest the stand legs are 54.80" wide and 13.39" deep.