Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat is the difference between the small pen and the medium pen (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it make a huge difference between the small and med tablet size as far as drawing ability ? (2 Answers)Answers
It doesn't affect drawing ability, but may affect usability. This may require a bit of explanation. With any size tablet you can zoom in or out on your artwork in your paint program, so the tablet size doesn't affect the level of detail or precision you get. The tablets typically map out to the size of your screen, so you have to move the pen farther on a larger tablet to reach user interface elements on your screen. If you're primarily using the tablet for drawing that's probably not a big issue, but if you switch back and forth between different programs while using the tablet you'll find you're moving your arm much more if you use the large (or larger) size tablet vs. the medium tablet. The small tablet has the opposite problem: it's size doesn't allow you to hit user interface elements with precision, you have to concentrate to get it right without hunting. Larger tablets may have more space for virtual buttons and macro triggers, which may also affect usability.
- QuestionWhat is on the CD that comes with the tablet? The Corel software? I'm asking because I don't think that the person I'm going to give the tablet to has a CD drive built into their laptop. (5 Answers)
- Questiondo you have to buy a monitor to view what you've drawn? How do you travel with it? will you have to bring the laptop also or TV? Why do the most important ?'s have 0 answers? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this 3 D? (2 Answers)Answers
No. This is the Medium Size Intuous Art. Here are the Product Codes for that series: Small: CTH-490AK (Black) CTH-490AB (Blue) Medium: CTH-690AK (Black) CTH-690AB (Blue) You are looking for Product Code CTH690TK. It will be a purple box with a dragon on it. The words Intuos 3D in the upper left hand corner. In the lower left corner it will read: Creative Pen & Touch Table + ZBrushCore software Everything you need to create amazing 3D models Finally, there will be a purple label that states: "Includes 3D Pack" I will attempt to add a photo.
- QuestionIs there any software that you suggest my daugther should get to interact with this tablet? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe programs included are they 30 day trials? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this blue tooth capability? Can I use my iPad mini as my computer ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this require connection to the cloud? (2 Answers)Answers
No. It's an input device like a mouse or trackpad, and doesn't require a connection to the cloud any more than a mouse or trackpad does. This doesn't mean Wacom might not use a cloud connection to notify you of updates or integrate some other kind of functionality, but you can use Wacom tablets with plain old tablet functionality just fine without a cloud connection.
- QuestionCan you see the picture on the tablet or does the tablet stay black? Which model(s) show the pictures that are drawn on the tablet? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions