Questions & Answers
QuestionPlease tell me what the measurement is from the floor to the bottom of the keyboard shelf? (We are talking leg room here.)
- Answer Hi PbCrowe, Great question! The leg room would be 25-3/8". Hope this helps!
- Answer Hi! This is a good question. For this piece, assembly is required. Thank you!
- Answer Hi! Thank you for your question here-- if it is the black color, it should match. If you would like, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions. Thank you!
- Answer Hello! Thank you for your question! The keyboard tray slides out about 4-6". This is displayed in the video for this piece. Hopefully that helps! Thank you!
QuestionIs this a good gaming desk
- Answer Hi! Thank you for your question here. I have really liked it as a gaming desk with just two monitors. However, *if you're looking to go beyond 2 monitors, I highly recommend the following: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/walker-edison-modern-l-shaped-tempered-glass-computer-desk-black/6001407.p?skuId=6001407 Hopefully that helps! Thank you!
- Answer Hi Johnthegreen, thank you for reaching out here! Great question! One thing that I've done with my setup is I've used these Insignia 8" Cable Ties to bundle together and neatly wrap my cords. (I love them over zip ties because they're easy to use and remove if I want to change my setup, and I like that the colors help me sort through my cords easily which has proven great in the past when I've wanted to upgrade my setup) If you're looking to get an even cleaner look, I recommend checking out some of the great tutorials on YouTube for cable management best practices (I have emulated some of those setups myself). Hopefully that helps a little bit, thank you again for your question! https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-8-cable-ties-multi/6231005.p
- Answer Hello! Thank you for your question! The space between the keyboard shelf and the desk is 2-3/4". Hopefully that helps! Thank you!
- Answer Hi! This particular desk does not, but the D51L29/D51B29/D51Z29 does. Thank you!
QuestionIn the dimensions given, is 29 in.(approx.) the height to the desk top or to the slide-out shelf? If it is to the desk top, what is the height to the slide-out shelf?
- Answer Hi! This is a great question. The height of the piece overall is 28-7/8", the drop down for the keyboard is about 3", which put the clearance below the desk at about 25" or so. I hope that helps!