Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the depth of freezer with and without door (3 Answers)Answers
The depth of the freezer box, door closed, is 29 inches, not counting the door handle, which adds appx. one more inch (total of 30 inches). The depth of the box, with door open, is 24.5 inches, i.e. door is appx 4.5 inches thick. If you are asking about the combined depth of box and door open 90 deg., that is 55.75 inches (24.5 in. box, 30 in. door width, with appx 1.25 in. gap for the hinge).
- Questionis the door reversible on whirlpool freezer # WZF56R16DW? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWe just purchased the Frost Free Whirlpool upright Freezer from Best Buy - but I think they delivered the wrong one. Doesn't say anywhere on paperwork Frost Free nor does the Freezer state anything. How can I tell? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Steph7873, we would recommend looking at the model/serial number on the tag inside of the Freezer to verify if it is the correct model. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionIs there a matching refrig to this freezer (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is width of this 15.7 cu ft freezer? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhere would I purchase extra shelves? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you buy an extra shelf for this freezer (0 Answers)
- QuestionI tried to buy this item SKU: 6932016 (0 Answers)
I chatted with someone about this product and she said I couldn't order it on line. I had to go to my local San Luis Obispo store. I did that, I drove 30 miles and spent about 2 hours of my day trying to buy this item. Josh at SLO said he couldn't order it and also checked with management and they tried an Express Order??? I am saddened and disappointed that I could not purchase this item. I also spent a lot of time on the internet and going to the San Luis Obispo store.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions