Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this range have the option of turning the convection cooking off and using the traditional cooking? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Denis, thank you for you inquiry. This range will only run a convection cycle when the convection option is selected. If you do not select convection, then it will run a normal a bake cycle. We hope you find this information useful.
- QuestionWhat type of pans should you use with this oven? I just purchased this stove and the cooktop scratches and stains very easily, it's very disappointing (2 Answers)Answers
The manual and the two people I spoke to at Whirlpool say you pretty much can't use anything but stainless steel cookware. All of my expensive copper pots have stained the top. aluminum will stain, cast iron will scratch, ceramic or glass with scratch, earthenware will scratch and porcelain enamel will bond to the surface. Brand new kitchen and all new appliances, and I can't even cook on the range :(
- QuestionMy folks (retired) just bought this range and they wanted to confirm which way to turn the knobs to insure the appliance is off. I live too far away to visit and confirm. They have never possessed something this nice. thank you for your time. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have exhaust to connect to existing vent at my home? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need to change the light bulb inside the oven, but can't seem to get the cover off. The manual states to turn the cover counter clockwise, but it doesn't come off. It's extremely difficult. Am I missing something here? The cover barely moves. Help. (2 Answers)Answers
YEC25, We are sorry to hear of your troubles with changing your light bulb. Please visit http://bit.ly/2ssPQOn and refer to page 15 for instructions on how to change the light bulb. If you still need assistance with your Appliance after following the use and care manual steps please contact our customer service department directly at 1-800-253-1301 Monday through Friday between 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturdays 8:00-4:30pm Eastern/Standard time.
- Questiondoes the depth 27.75 inches include the handle ? What is the body depth ? I am trying to make sure that it aline with our kitchen counter which is approx. 25.25 inch depth. Thank you. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use LeCreuset pots on stovetop? (0 Answers)
- Questiondoes it have to be drafted? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the measurement of this appliance (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this Model WEE745H0FS considered a free standing drop in versus a slide in? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions