Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhen will these be in stock, either in stores or online? (1 Answer)Answers
I just ordered the RX-A2060 from the Magnolia Dept in my local store here in GA. It wasn't available either like the one you want a month ago and they have back system to get it shipped to the store. Took about a week to get in. It's awesome. Still paying with so no reviews yet but it's very similar to this one except 9.2 vs 11.2. The Yamaha app is really nice and so user friendly everyone in the house can pull up the app on their phone or iPad and co trol the system, good luck. Also, This thing weights about 50 lbs. so well made its awesome.
- QuestionIs this the RX-A 3060? It says it is but the 3060 has 11.2 ch and this heading says 9.2? Also wondering if this unit is new or used? (3 Answers)Answers
The Yamaha RZ-A3060 is a 11.2 receiver BUT there is a bit of detail needing to be understood. The 3060 has 9 channels of amps internally and can support 2 sub out signals for a 9.2 listening experience. The 3060 can process a total of 11.2 channels as long as signals for 2 of the 11 channels are sent to an extra amp. All of the processing will take place in the 3060. So is it a 11.2 and a 9.2 receiver, yes. You could send all 11 channels out to something (Yamaha MX-A5000 11-channel home theater amplifier) as well and just use the 3080 for it's processing / decoding if you wanted to.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionCan this receiver connect to PC via USB DAC? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIf you have to connect to an amp to get 7.2.4 are there mandatory channels that you have to connect to the amp? Are there two channels that are not powered at all or do you just pick two and the receiver either knows not to or cant power but 9 . thanks! (0 Answers)
- QuestionIs this unit capable of running Atmos? (6 Answers)
- QuestionI am planning a 7.1 surround system for my theater and speaker pairs in three other areas (kitchen, bedroom and patio). Will this receiver support this set-up? If not, what are my alternatives? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions