Questions & Answers
- Questiondo these come with a 3.5 mm plug and are they compatable with pcs (3 Answers)Answers
I don't own these but my assumption would be no... instead you would need a receiver or a DAC/Amp. You would connect the PC to the DAC/Amp or Receiver via USB. Then you would connect the DAC/Amp to the speakers using regular speaker wire. This would be a better set up than any computer speakers available.
- Questioncan you use subc with these? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill the speakers work on a six year old Visio television? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhere is the banana plug? (2 Answers)
- Questionwhich ohms is correct? (2 Answers)
one site lists them @ 8 ohms, another 6 ohms, label on speaker is 8 ohms; actual stamp on woofer shows 6.5 ohms, midrange & tweeter are stamped 7 ohms! So, what are they really; my receiver delivers different wattage according to the resistance!Answers
Actually impedance for speakers varies slightly with the frequency being reproduced, so the amp needs to have enough of a power supply to drive a 6 ohm load, but at some frequencies the load will be 8 ohms. This gives variations in volume by frequency and is the reason few speakers produce a flat frequency response.
- QuestionWill these speaker work on a 8 ohm system? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions