Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the zagg 42mm apple watch screen protector affect the touch screen capability of the watch? (11 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have an alarm? (14 Answers)
- QuestionIs it better to have Best Buy install this? (12 Answers)
I read many negative reviews from guys who only post bad reviews because of the corners not staying down. I spoke with a manager at best buy and he said the reason they charge to install them is because Zagg sends a representative to each store to train the employees on the proper way to install these which then you will get a Lifetime warranty from Zagg so I assume there's a certain method that differs from installing them on a flat surface such as a phone. Has anybody had any negative feedback after Best Buy installed this for them?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionDo I really need this? I know that it's only $20, but... (12 Answers)
...Okay, I have a long rectangular white box sitting next to me which should contain the " Apple Watch™ 42mm Stainless Steel Case - Milanese Loop" that I ordered two days ago. I have been reading the reviews here and still cannot decide whether I actually need a screen protector - and this screen protector in particular. My experience with Zagg has been mixed. On my first iOS device - an iPad Air 2 - it shattered when I tried to lift the bottom left hand corner and I just threw it away. Zagg worked fine on my iPhone 6 Plus and I just received the Zagg protector for my iPad Pro, which currently has a Tech Armor protector, and will be replaced tomorrow. So I trust the brand, and they do have excellent customer service, but they can be a bit dodgy at times - if you click a visual link to the product on Zagg's site, for instance, you get to the dreaded 404 page. I want to take this thing out of the box and just go at it. Is the Sapphire Crystal "good enough" or not? I know that I'll get into the box sooner or later – very much like the kid at Christmas who knows that there is no way that a box that small could contain the Encyclopedia Britannica but dying to see what's in there, nonetheless. Just need three answers - one from someone who high-fived it and couldn't live without the peace of mind that if affords, from someone who hates it with a good valid argument of why it's unnecessary and finally a two-three star reviewer who can make arguments for or against. Thanks.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- Question1 (11 Answers)Answers
I do not understand your question. The protector is on the white paper/card. Please read the instructions. I am not being rude. I found that reading the instructions helped in the application process. If the protector is missing, try returning the product in complete form to Best Buy, I have never had a problem returning a product to Best Buy.
- QuestionIs the Apple Watch 2nd gen on sale on Black Friday? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a film or glass? I have used both. Glass for my iphone and film for my fibit. (5 Answers)
- QuestionThe Apple Watch Series 2 is waterproof and can be worn swimming. Is this screen protector waterproof and able to be worn swimming? If not, does a waterproof screen protector exist? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this function properly on a series 2 Apple watch? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with the new series 2 Apple Watch (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions