Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes it have recording function? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSo I can use the app to view from my smartphone and see whatever the camera is seeing, in real time? Is it motion-activated? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes and yes there's a few app.'s that will show what your camera's seeing in real time, This app, is called Zviewer and it has a desktop app. and Zsight has an app for your phone. another app is called Meshare you get to view your cam either through your browser at meshare.com or apps you can download to either an android or an Ipad or Iphon. I'm about 99.9 % positive it has Motion detection because the camera comes with an sd slot to capture movement. Hope that helps.
- Questiondo you need a smart phone? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI understand it is wireless capable but my question is can it be connected to an ethernet cable without the use of a wireless connection? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow many people can view the camera at the same time? For example, if I set this camera in our church's gym, could all the members view what is going on in the gym at the same time? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan this be used as a baby monitor? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this system IPhone compatible? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill it work with a windows phone. (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill the camera automatically come on again if wifi was lost for a short period? How many feet away are faces still recognizable day / night? Recording all the time or on motion detection? If all the time, how many days fit on SD card? THANKS! (4 Answers)Answers
If your router wasn't reset when the WiFi was lost, it should reconnect. If you reset your router at any point, you may need to follow the reconnection steps in the app. This camera has 30 feet of IR distance, but this will vary depending on the environment the camera is in. You can record about 5 days of video on the microSD card.
- QuestionDoes this camera have an Ethernet/RJ45 jack? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions