Questions & Answers
- Questionis there any accessory to hang the projector from the ceiling? (1 Answer)Answers
You would need a Projector Ceiling Mount. I don't know if any projectors would come with it.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionIs this a Wifi only version? or it supports GSM (sim cards) too? (2 Answers)Answers
This is WiFi only, which is good. Why do you need to have cell service on a projector anyway? It cost money every month, THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE CELL SERVICE FOR THE PROJECTOR! If there's no WiFi, then I simply use my Galaxy S7 Edge as a hotspot and boom my ZTE SPro 2 projector has internet access.
- QuestionWill this be bright enough for outdoor use? (0 Answers)
- QuestionThis projector looks perfect for travel however I am IOS based so I need to know if it is compatible wth a MacBook / iPhone? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello. I bought this projector about three weeks ago because I often travel and have to do presentations. It worked flawlessly with my MacBook via HDMI. I haven't tried to use Bluetooth but I am sure it will work as well. This is well worth the investment and when I'm not using it for presentations , My kids are using it for movie night.
- QuestionWill this projector work wireless with an ipad? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to have an adapter to plug in iPhone? (4 Answers)Answers
No adapter needed. I have this very same SPro 2 Projector, there are a few ways to hook up your phone, I have the Galaxy S7 edge waiting for the Note 8 so I can get my Note phone back. But anyway, it has screencast, I wirelessly cast my S7 Edge screen through the projector. There is also an app that you download its a remote control for the projector. The remote is really awesome, what ever is shown on the projector's color touchscreen shows on the remote app on your phone. You can use the projector as charger for your devices, memory card slot, HDMI port, SUB port, earphone jack, SD card slot with tray, WiFi, Bluetooth, Google playstore. This ZTE projector is crazy awesome, its the Swiss army knife of all projectors!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions