This Samsung 5.9 cu. ft. freestanding electric range offers a powerful, flexible cooktop that cooks fast with 5 specialized elements. True convection distributes heat throughout the oven fast and evenly. Rapid Boil offers intense heat and precise control for fast and even cooking.
Accommodates multiple pan sizes on 5 specialized elements, including a dual and triple ring element.
Five cooktop elements
Provide 1200W-3300W of power to meet various cooking requirements.
Offers intense heat and precise control, rapidly going from a low simmer to high heat for fast and even cooking.
Keeps food warm.
Cook food fast and evenly with a heated fan system, which is perfect for baking and broiling.
Self-Clean and Steam Clean
Use Steam Clean for quick cleanup, or Self-Clean cycles running for 2, 3, or 5 hours for deeper cleanup.
Large oven capacity
The 5.9 cu. ft. capacity can fit multiple dishes at the same time or accommodate larger items.
Ideal for storing baking sheets and pans.
Three chrome oven racks
Three sturdy chrome baking racks accommodate a number of dishes.
Wide view window
Check the cooking progress in the wide view window without opening the door and losing heat.
Feel like glass and provide easy control and visibility of oven and clock settings.
Hidden bake element
Makes cleaning your oven easy.
Helps you comply with kosher cooking practices.
The electric cord is sold separately and is not included.
Samsung 5.9 Cu. Ft. Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Convection Range
In over a month of use since purchase, there have been no problems, and the unit works as expected. Specifics:
● The oven warms up quite quickly, and the unit helpfully displays the rising temperature to give you an idea of how much longer it will take to reach your desired "PreHeat" setting.
● It has a nice, light-touch control panel, though the letters are not as bright-white as they should be to be easily readable on the black background; we find ourselves leaning forward over the cooktop to read the buttons.
● When baking, the cooktop gets quite hot--possibly an insulation issue.
● The anti-fingerprint surface seems to work well.
● All in all, though, it's a good unit to have.