Refurbished products are repaired and restored to a like-new state. They are verified to work properly and include all parts and accessories (original or comparable substitutes). All refurbished products sold by Best Buy also include a warranty, and Best Buy's Return & Exchange Promise applies.
Samsung - Refurbished Galaxy S8 4G LTE with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Midnight Black
- Model: RFRB-SM-G950UZKAXAA
- SKU: 5891503
- 6 Questions, 12 Answers
This product has been refurbished. Learn more.
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Stereo headset, USB cable, power adapter, SIM card removal tool, USB Type C to Micro USB Adapter, Micro USB Connector, 2 pair ear plugs
Ratings & Reviews
Octa-core 2.3GHz processor and 4GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
Also compatible with prepaid SIM Kits, including Verizon Wireless Prepaid, Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Mobile.
Provides fast Web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected with social media.
Extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand. Offers 16:9 cinema-like screen ratio that's perfect for viewing of videos, photos and games.
Capture images while you're out and about. Also includes a front-facing 8MP camera for self-portraits and video.
Extensive storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps and more. Expand storage up to 256GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
Share your 4G data connection with other compatible wireless devices.*
Plus, monitor your health consistently with the custom services offered by S Health. Log and check your exercise, food intake and heart rate in real time.
Hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone.
Browse and download apps, magazines, books, movies, and television programs directly to your phone.
Store and play your MP3 files on your phone.
SIM card not included.
* Depends on device memory and network availability. Additional carrier charges may apply.
Most Helpful ReviewsSee all reviews
Better than paying full price!August 16, 2017
So I just received the phone last night (08/15). I spent time setting it up and the whole 9 yards. So it did come with a 90 day warranty from the Geek Squad. As well as it does state that it is Geek Squad certified. As for the process: PRO:Received the phone in 2 days! CON: Did not come with original accessories PRO: It's basically brand new CON: Missing the USB Type C Adaptor MAJOR PRO: Cost almost half the price! I will update review in a few weeks to see if there are any "true" issues to complain about.
I would recommend this to a friend
Reviews Mentioning: Read all Reviews
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature
- Trusted Reviews (UK)Rating, 5 out of 5Samsung Galaxy S8Samsung Galaxy S8 release date, specs and all you need to know: Hands-on with the most eagerly anticipated phone of 2017. Samsung's highly leaked S8 is here, and it has everything to be an iPhone 7 beater. A gorgeous design, Edge display andFull Review
- Tom's GuideRating, 4.5 out of 5Galaxy S8 Review: The Best Phone Will Only Get BetterIt's clear that, with the Galaxy S8 and S8+, Samsung set out to create more than a phone. It's trying to build a more Apple-like ecosystem, with devices ranging from the Gear VR and the DeX dock to the new Samsung Connect app for controlling smartFull Review
- AndroidPITRating, 4.5 out of 5Samsung Galaxy S8 review: the curved wonderYou know the feeling when everything just makes sense and feels right? That's what I've been feeling as I've spent the past few days with the Galaxy S8. The new flagship from Samsung features a modern design that will set the trend for 2017. ItsFull Review