Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes with Director's Commentary - Including an alternate ending!
- Clandestine Ops: A unique viewing experience that puts you in control. Go behind the scenes and gain access to classified information while watching the film
- Requirements for CIA Acceptance - Do you have what it takes to become an operative?
- Script-To-Storyboard Process
- Feature Commentaries with Director Tony Scott, and with Producers Marc Abraham and Douglas Wick
Brad Pitt is reunited as a co-star with his A River Runs Through It (1992) director Robert Redford for this espionage thriller from Tony Scott. On the verge of retirement from the Central Intelligence Agency, veteran spy Nathan Muir (Redford) learns that his one-time protégé Tom Bishop (Pitt) has gone rogue and been taken prisoner after attempting to smuggle a prisoner out of China. Although Muir and Bishop had once been close friends, sharing adventures from Vietnam to Berlin, bad blood and resentment developed between them, and the two men haven't seen each other in years. As his memories of their friendship come flooding back, Muir sets about arranging the rescue of his old friend from a Communist jail. Spy Game (2001) co-stars Catherine McCormack as a human rights activist and Bishop's love interest. ~ Karl Williams, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Redford - Nathan Muir
- Brad Pitt - Tom Bishop
- Catherine McCormack - Elizabeth Hadley
- Stephen Dillane - Charles Harker
- Larry Bryggman - Troy Folger