HOW TO SET UP YOUR PIONEER AVH-41000NEX
We recommend getting your new Pioneer AVH-41000NEX car stereo receiver professionally installed by an MECP-certified Geek Squad Autotech. Once your receiver is installed, this video will show you how to start using it, from connecting your devices to navigating the menus.
Connecting Your Smartphone to the Receiver
- You can make a wired connection to an Apple CarPlay device via USB Input 1
- At the same time, you can connect an Android Auto device to USB Input 2
- You can also wirelessly connect to your smartphone using Bluetooth pairing
- Once connected, you can use voice commands to navigate maps, play music, make phone calls and more
Using the 6.1" Touch-Screen Display
- Manage source inputs, control sound options and more on the large, easy-to-use display
- Move and sort icons so you can quickly navigate menus and find your favorite apps
- Watch video when parked, or connect to a rearview camera to help you see when backing up
- Use the HDMI input to mirror your Android device's screen for easier viewing.