Ratings & Reviews
- Unrated version with optional audio commentaries with director, producer, cast and crew
- "Two dead boys: the making of the haunting in Connecticut"
- "The fear is real: reinvestigating the haunting" parts 1 and 2
- Anatomy of a haunting
- "Momento mori: the history of postmortem photography"
- Deleted scenes with optional commentary by director Peter Cromwell
- Theatrical trailer
Inspired by the frightening true-life tale of a family that moved into a converted funeral home and subsequently fell under supernatural attack, director Peter Cornwell's The Haunting in Connecticut follows the quest of a desperate mother to free her family from the grip of an evil beyond human comprehension. Sara (Virginia Madsen) and Peter Campbell (Martin Donovan) have just moved to Connecticut with their young son, Matt, when the young boy experiences a series of disturbing events that lead him to believe a malevolent force is attempting to take control of his family. Back when the home was still a funeral parlor, the original owner's clairvoyant assistant, Jonah, served as a gateway for restless spirits seeking to cross over into the physical realm. When Jonah returns to unleash a new kind of horror on the innocent family, Sara enlists the aid of enigmatic priest Popescu (Elias Koteas) in driving the evil out before it consumes her son's body and soul. At first it appears that Popescu has been successful in driving the spirits away, but then the terror becomes more intense than ever before. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Virginia Madsen - Sara Campbell
- Martin Donovan - Peter Campbell
- Kyle Gallner - Matt Campbell
- Elias Koteas - Rev. Popescu
- Amanda Crew - Wendy