A Vulgar Display of Obscurity [CD] [PA]
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- The Earth Vs. Dick Delicious
- Viagrivated Assault
- A Message from the Makers of Ciagra
- Beer Shit, AIDS, and Bad Drugs
- A Band with Benefits?
- Nothing Says Loving Like a Brutal Dutch Overn
- I Won the Drug War
- Al Speaks on the Meaning of Life?
- The Odor of the Floater
- I Wanna Kill the Black Eyed Peas
- I Wanna Kill the Black Eyed Peas [Slight Return]
- Pillow Talk
- Post Coital Cuddling Syndrome
- A Message from the Makers of Supress-A-Cuddle
- What Flavor Is This?
- Feed the Homeless (To Each Other)
- I'm from Georgia
- Retarded Girls
- Got Meth?
- Ghetto Biscuits
- A Friend with Cocaine Is a Good Friend (Until the Cocaine Runs Out)
- A Nazi and a Jew Bond Over Blow
- Dick Vs. The Department of Corrections
- Yo, Funbags!
- Mandatory Breast Augmentation
- Fashionable Diarrhea
- Groupies Make the World Go 'Round!
- Hugh Sharts in Cincinnati
- Clinching When I Should Have Been Pitching
- I Shit My Pants For This?
- Good Lovin' Gone Brown
- Dick and Hugh Decorate Their Shoes
- Jagermeister (It's Not for Breakfast Anymore)
- Hormones in the Beef
- Don't Want No Fingers In My Butt
- A Band with Benefits [Slight Return]
- Dilation and Extraction
- How To Clear a Room in 5:44
- SubgenreHeavy Metal
- Release Date09-13-2011
- ArtistDick Delicious & the Tasty Testicles
- No Of Songs40
- Album Length4401 seconds
- Explicit ContentYes
- Style(s)Heavy Metal
- LabelSinging Pig Records / Slinging Pig
- Product NameA Vulgar Display of Obscurity [CD] [PA]
- GenrePop, Rock
- Vendor GenrePop/Rock
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
A raunchy good timePosted .
Are you tired of all the politcally correct music that is out there? Do you want to hear what happens when you mix dirty humor and metal? Then you will love this trip back into adolesence. The subject matter is not for everyone, but that is part of what makes this so great. If you don't let the titles of the songs scare you off, then you are in store for fun ride and some great music. The guitars shred throughout the entire cd and are definitely a highlight. I was lucky enough to see this band live a few weeks ago and got an advance copy then. Since then, I have listened to the cd more times than I can count and find more and more that I enjoy about it. And clocking in at nearly 80 minutes, it is a great deal!!! Check this band out!!!!I would recommend this to a friend