Bower - 8mm f/3.5 Ultrawide Fish-Eye Lens for Nikon AE DSLR Cameras - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
- Maximum Focal Length8 millimeters
- Maximum Aperture3.5 f/
- Minimum Focal Length8 millimeters
- Lens Mount CompatibilityNikon DX
- Lens TypeFish Eye
- Product Name8mm f/3.5 Ultrawide Fish-Eye Lens for Nikon AE DSLR Cameras
- Model NumberSLY358AE
- Color CategoryBlack
- Product Weight14.7 ounces
- Product Length with Lens Closed3 inches
- Product Diameter3 inches
- Brand CompatibilityNikon
- Camera Model FamilyNikon D3000, Nikon D300S, Nikon D3100, Nikon D3200, Nikon D3300, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5200, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5500, Nikon D7000, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7200
- Minimum Focus Distance12 inches
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year
- Field Of View180 degrees
- Minimum Aperture22 f/
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review
So far this lens has done what I wanted it to do.Posted .
I have wanted a fish-eye lens for years and years but thought I could never afford it. I was finally able to afford it and didn't hesitate getting this one. Getting used to it is not negative, it will just take some time to learn all the ins and outs, especially getting those wonderful fish-eye photographs. I've read some revies about the hood interfering with the corners of the picture. I've learned that's not particularly true. The picture I've included doesn't show any black corners; I just need to remember how I did that. Don't let that throw you from getting this lens or any other fish-eye. It's all a learning process.I would recommend this to a friend
Asked by Roula.
Asked by Leopado.
- A:Answer Yes, this lens is compatible with Nikon AE DSLR cameras.
Answered by CommunityAnswer