Brother - DCP-L5600DN Black-and-White All-In-One Laser Printer - Black/Gray
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Prints up to 42 ISO ppm* in black
To generate documents quickly.
Copies, prints and scans to accommodate your business and personal needs.
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
Sufficient resolution for producing good quality documents and photos.
250-sheet input tray
With 150-sheet output tray. The 70-page auto document feeder enables quick paper reloading.
3.7" touch screen
Makes operation simple.
USB 2.0 port for simple connectivity
High-speed USB 2.0 port offers a standard connection to your PC or a simple way to plug in and print with a USB drive, camera or other device.
Built-in duplex printing
Print on both sides of the page without turning it over manually, to minimize your printing costs and help the environment.
More print, copy and scan solutions
Automatically print 2-sided documents, scan documents to your computer or directly to e-mail and more.
Copy resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi
To generate copies quickly.
*Print speeds vary with use. See manufacturer for info on print speeds.
AC Power Cord
Brother DCP-L5600DN Black-and-White All-In-One Laser Printer
DR-820 Drum Unit
Quick Setup Guide
Standard Yield Toner Cartridge
- Mobile Device PrintingNo
- ENERGY STAR CertifiedYes
- Printer TypeAll In One
- Duty CycleUp to 50,000
- ISO Color Print Speed0 pages per minute
- ISO Mono Print Speed42 pages per minute
- Product NameDCP-L5600DN Black-and-White All-In-One Laser Printer
- Display ScreenYes
- Display Screen Size3.7 inches
- Model NumberDCP-L5600DN
- Color CategoryMulti
- Printer ConnectivityUSB 2.0, Ethernet
- Product Height16.8 inches
- Product Width19.5 inches
- Product Depth16.8 inches
- Product Weight37.7 pounds
- Automatic Document FeederYes
- Photo PrintingNo
- Automatic Reduction/EnlargementNo
- Touch ScreenYes
- Automatic Two-Sided PrintingYes
- Print Head TypeLaser
Regulatory & Listing
- EPEAT QualifiedNo
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity70 sheets
- Maximum Document Length14 inches
- Maximum Document Width8.5 inches
- Paper FeederMultipurpose tray
- Paper HandlingLetter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14" (l))
- Supported Paper SizesANSI A, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, Folio
- Tray Capacity50
- Media Weight (Minimum)60 grams per square meter
- Media Weight (Maximum)200 grams per square meter
- Compatible CartridgesBrother TN820, Brother TN850
- Number of Black Cartridges Included1
- Number of Color Cartridges Included0
- Number Of Cartridges Required1
- Copier Resolution (Black)Up to 1200 x 600
- Maximum Number Of Copies99
- Duplex Scan FunctionYes
- Scanner ResolutionUp to 1200 x 1200
- Scanner TypeFlatbed
- Transparency ScanningNo
- Integrated FaxNo
- Internal MemoryYes
- Memory Card SlotNo
- Approximate Page Yield (Black)3000
- Printer Resolution (Black)Up to 1200 x 1200
- Output Tray Capacity150 sheets
- Recommended Monthly Volume3,500
- First Page Out Time7 seconds
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year
- Included SoftwareNuance™ Paperport™ with OCR for Windows® and Presto!® PageManager® for Mac®
Rating 4 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 customer review)
to a friend
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Fast scan and print but NOT WIRELESS||Posted .
Check online for complete setup on all features as this is not in the book. Fast scan and print however is deceiving on the wireless printing. This unit is NOT wireless however we actually didn't need the wireless as this unit is connected to our network. As for the scan to email feature, you are unable to input a subject line. We consistently use this feature and have to open each email and file for the content. Be sure to setup scan settings to create smaller files if scanning a high volume of pages. These files can become quite large and may take up time to send in email or may not send at all. We scan up to 50 pages and no jams. Quality is medium grade but love the fast scanning and is not bad for the price.I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionWhat toner number does it use?
Asked by Anonymous.