Buffalo Technology - AirStation 802.11ac Wireless Router - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Enables versatile connectivity.
Lets you concurrently utilize 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz frequency bands for streaming, downloading and more.
Up to 1300 Mbps data transfer rates
For fast, efficient operation.
Can act as a DHCP server for an existing network
Allows a new computer to be added to your network without manually assigning it a unique IP address for easy setup.
Built-in 4-port Ethernet switch
Lets you connect up to 4 computers with an Ethernet cable.
NAT firewall protection, VPN pass-through and WPA2/WEP encryption
Keep your information secure and private.
Quality of Service (QoS) optimization
Allows you to control traffic and allocate bandwidth for optimized performance.
- AirStation 802.11ac Wireless Router
- Ethernet cable
- AC adapter
- Wall-mounting screws
- Owner's manual
- Product NameAirStation 802.11ac Wireless Router
- BrandBuffalo Technology
- Model NumberWZR1750DHPD
- Color CategoryBlack
- Data EncryptionYes
- Encryption TypeWPA2, WEP, WPA-PSK
- Firewall TypeNAT
- Security FeaturesWPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-mixed, WPA2-mixed, AES, TKIP, 128-/64-bit WEP, RADIUS, NAT, SSH
- Quality Of Service (QoS) Traffic PrioritizationYes
- Ethernet Standard10/100/1000
- Frequency Band2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz
- Wireless Networking StandardWi-Fi 5
- Wireless StandardAC, N
Certifications & Listings
- ENERGY STAR CertifiedNo
- Port Type(s)RJ-45, USB
- Gigabit Ethernet SpeedYes
- System RequirementsPC: Windows XP, Vista (32- or 64-bit), 7 (32- or 64-bit) or 8 (32- or 64-bit); Mac: OS X 10.5-10.8
- Product Height8.4 inches
- Product Length7.2 inches
- Product Width1.3 inches
- Product Weight1.28 pounds
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts3 years limited
- Manufacturer's Warranty - LaborNone
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review(1 Review)
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Good coverage even reaches outsidePosted .
Easy setup, seems cleaner then "T" with AC system much faster down loads too on wireI would recommend this to a friend