Fujifilm - X-Series X-E2S Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) - Black
- Model: 16499198
- SKU: 4954401
- Be the first to ask a question.
- Fujifilm X-Series X-E2S Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
- Li-ion battery (NP-W126) and charger (BC-W126)
- Shoulder strap, metal strap clip
- | Body cap, protective cover, clip attaching tool
- Owner's manual
Ratings & Reviews
$20 TO SPEND OR 8x8 PHOTO BOOK - Shutterfly [Digital Download Add-On]
Create enlargements all the way up to poster-sized prints, or crop aggressively to frame the perfect shot in glorious detail.
Shoot confidently without sacrificing detail, even in extremely low light.
From joyous facial expressions to fast-paced sports action, burst mode ensures you get the shot even if it only lasts a fraction of a second.
Features reinforced and scratch-resistant glass to reduce reflections.
An intelligent image sensor reads movie images at faster rates than ever, significantly reducing the rolling shutter distortion that can occur while panning or shooting fast-moving subjects.
From shooting images and videos, to playback and data transfer, this processor handles even the most demanding tasks with ease.
Bright, high-contrast viewfinder lets you see the results before you shoot, and features 2360K dots for amazing resolution.
Provides up to 77-point autofocus options for the clearest possible picture.
Lets you transfer photos to your compatible cell phone, tablet or other Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
Lets you view and edit your results without the need for your PC.
You can focus and trigger the camera release from your smartphone or tablet.
Ensures properly illuminated photos, and features integrated hot shoe for addition of an external flash, sold separately.
Easily connect your camera to an HDTV for immediate movie playback. HDMI cable required, sold separately.
Accepts SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-I). Memory cards not included.
Looks like there aren't enough negative mentions yet.
Most Helpful ReviewsSee all reviews
Great Retro Look and SpecsJanuary 28, 2017
I purchased it as a companion/backup for my X-T10 camera. It is a little lighter and more compact, great for travel. I keep the 18-55mm lens on the X-T10, and 35mm F2 on this X-E2s body. (I am planning on adding the 23mm F2, and 18mm F2). Attaching the 27mm F2.8 would make it even more compact, to the point that it could fit in a pocket of outerwear jacket, or even in side pocket of trousers. Although it does not have rubberized pad for the thumb, its hold with one hand (I am right-handed) feels very secure and comfortable, even for fairly big hands. It is a great alternative to some of those other brand advanced small-sensor compacts, with the benefits of APC sensor. The X-E2s takes excellent quality pictures. On the top of that, I was lucky to grab it when the price temporarily dropped by a couple of hundred bucks, before the Holiday season. At that price, it was an unbeatable deal, although it is worth every bit of the full price, as well.
I would recommend this to a friend
Reviews Mentioning: Read all Reviews
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
- PhotographyBLOGRating, 4.5 out of 5Fujifilm X-E2S ReviewThe Fujifilm X-E2S is a compact system camera that offers a few improvements when compared to its predecessor, the X-E2. These include new Zone and Wide/Tracking auto-focusing options, an Auto Mode button which activates the fully automaticFull Review
- Fujifilm X-E2S Premium mirrorless cameraFujifilm X-E2S mirrorless digital camera : Fujifilm recently introduced the X-E2S, the latest premium mirrorless camera to join the world-renowned X-Series. The Fujifilm X-E2S has a durable, compact and lightweight camera body with a 'Real-TimeFull Review