GoPro - Karma Quadcopter with Harness for HERO5 Black and HERO6 Black - Black/White
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Easy and safe to fly
Built-in No-Fly Zones keep you from flying into restricted areas. If you need to bring Karma back, simply hit the Land button and the drone will automatically return to you.
Control the drone from up to 3280' away
The lithium-polymer battery provides up to 20 minutes of flight time per charge, with LEDs indicating battery status during flight.
GoPro Passenger™ app
Lets friends view your flight and control your GoPro while you fly.
A lightweight, compact case that's comfortable to wear during any activity is included.
The following website may help you make informed decisions about flying your drone: KnowBeforeYouFly.org. Additional state or local requirements may apply. Check your local jurisdiction.
- 6x Propellers
- GoPro Karma Quadcopter
- Karma Battery
- Karma Case
- Karma Charger
- Karma Controller
- Karma Grip and Mounting Ring
- Karma Harness
- Karma Stabilizer
- Owner's manual
- Wireless Range3280 feet
- Maximum Flight Time (no payload)20 minutes
- Integrated GPSYes
- Integrated CameraNo
- Product Weight4.012 pounds
- Product NameKarma Quadcopter with Harness for HERO5 Black and HERO6 Black
- Recommended Minimum Age16 years
- Recommended Maximum Age16 years
- Assembly RequiredPartial
- Model NumberQKWXX-015
- Color CategoryBlack
- Indoor Or Outdoor UseOutdoor
- Camera GimbalIncluded
- Camera CompatibilityGoPro HERO6 Black; HERO Black 5; GoPro HERO Session 5; GoPro HERO 4
- Mobile Device HolderNo
- Autonomous Flight ModesLanding, Other, Return to take-off point
- Directional ControlsAll
- Number of Rotors4
- Operating Frequency2400 gigahertz
- Maximum Speed22 revolutions per minute
- Maximum Wind Speed Resistance22 miles per hour
- Additional Accessories Included6x Propellers, GoPro Karma Quadcopter, Karma Battery, Karma Case, Karma Charger, Karma Controller, Karma Grip and Mounting Ring, Karma Harness, Karma Stabilizer, And Owner's manual
- Landing Gear/Legs IncludedLanding Legs
- Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Battery SizeOther
- Number of Batteries Required1
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Charging Time60 minutes
- Remote Control Power2.4 gigahertz
- Controller Battery TypeLithium-ion
- Controller Battery SizeBattery pack
- Number Of Controller Batteries Required1
- Controller Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Capacity4200 milliampere hours
- Interface(s)USB Type C
- Charging Interface(s)USB Type C
- Battery Voltage14.8 volts
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 Year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 Year
- Product Setw/ Harness for HERO5 Black
Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 241 reviews(241 Reviews)
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
The BEST drone EVERPosted .
I would value the GoPro Karma kit at $2,000. A competitive drone is $1,500 and their gimbal is $560. In my opinion, their cameras are junk. They claim they have HIGH FRAME RATES and 100MBs per second. I have flown a few drones including a DJI Phantom 4. None of them offer the reliability, fun of flying or an included handheld gimbal. Also, the Karma has the fastest flying time from turning it on to in the air. The one downside to the karma is battery temperature, always keep them somewhere warm. I love the controller, it is compact and comfortable. Not only does it have a built-in touch screen, it uses actual software with custom hardware, not an app. This means fewer bugs that can easily be fixed. The pictures are from the Karma drone while flying it from inside my parked car (it was cold out). I tried to take these types of pictures with other drones but the apps were terrible.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Very satisfiedPosted .
After going back and forth with DJI Magic...I settled on the Karma having the Hero 5 already and with the Karma grip included that was perfect for me. I've had it for about a month and unit has been easy to fly. I don't know why best buy doesn't offer warranty for drones , but I went on Go Pro website and ordered one as well as an extra battery. I'm not an expert flyer but the Karma is fun to fly and takes great pictures. It also comes with a sturdy case.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
A lot of fun. Easy to use.Posted .
This drone is a lot of fun and easy to use. I chose it because I already had a gopro so the cost difference between it and other drones came down to the fact that this one came with a case, a separate controller, and the gopro grip. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and pick up an extra set of propellers and if you can afford it an extra battery. The 18 min flight time is a little low but just make sure you know what you're going to record before you take off and you'll be fine. Also know that you have to register any drone with the faa and that's a $30 charge. There are a couple apps to download to make sure where you are going to fly is legal. I might have waited a little longer to purchase if I had know that most of Stl is off limits. But I still use and love this drone.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Great drone for beginnerPosted .
Great drone for beginners. I wanted it not so much for the features but that fact it's part of the GoPro family and can be used in conjunction with other gopro equipment. The drone itself is good but lacks certain features that dji provides but I gave it a good review because I knew that when I bought it and lived up to expectationsI would recommend this to a friend
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Easy to fly. Fun to use.Posted .
This is a great product, easy to use and fun. The only drawback is the battery life. It would be so much nicer if it lasted longer than 15 minutes.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Terrible customer support for sub functional dronePosted .
I did a calibration, batteries fully charged on karma and controller auto launched at 35to40feet, controller said lost communication and the karma fell, went to Best Buy geek squad member and I called go pro and sent them all the info they requested, they said they were sending me the parts they shined me on the geek squad rep was o speaker with me the whole time, waited 5 days for some kind of conformation email or tracking g number ,never received it, was on the phone with them today( Thursday) and they never responded to me again. So I went ahead and purchased the parts I needef. Shame on me for not doing the research, double shame on them for lyeig to me. So lesson I learned do the research for the same price you can get a drone that has sensors for crash avoidance automatic return to home if there is a problem, faster, and pre programmed navigation programsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
DONT BUY!!!Posted .
Do not waste your money on this drone!! It sounds cool and fun on paper and is easy to fly. First off Best Buy does not even give you the option to purchase a protection plan. Two if you accidentally crash it the propeller blades are very fragile and all of them will break costing you more money. Three GoPro will also make you jump through all kinds of hoops to try and get it fixed because they only really want to help if its some kind of manufacture error. Lastly not a single drone repair shop will work on it or even has parts to fix it. Mine hit the ground once and one of the most important functions of the drone malfunctioned. Save a little more money and buy the Mavic like I should have in the first placeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Love my Karma 2.0!Posted .
I am in love with my Karma. I had never own nor flown a drone, and I was flying this like I knew what I was doing only after a few minutes. I love my Hero 5, and I wanted a drone, but all the other brands are not compatible with my Hero 5. I am not sure why there is so much hate, it's probably from people who are nothing but drone enthusiast, but this drone is perfect for me. I wanted to take my camera in the air and get great footage and this is it. It doesn't have sensors but the take off and landing is a piece of cake. Honestly, I recommend it to anyone who has been thinking of buying it because it works with your Hero. It's only $800, and you get a drone, a removable gimble and a backpack to carry all of it! You will not regret it!I would recommend this to a friend
Q: Questionalready own a hero 5 and karma grip. is there a package where i can buy everything else?(drone, controller, battery, charger, case, etc)?
Asked by az.
- A:Answer Yes, GoPro will be releasing a "Flight Kit" for $599 for those that already bought the grip and camera. Because you bought them all separate it ends up costing you more so I don't advise it but at least you have the option.
Answered by shadowless
Q: QuestionIs the product discontinued? I read same, as one of the user mentioned in one of the FAQ. Planning to buy one from US adn will be taking it to India. We dont have Gopro service centre over here so closest would be singapore to get any replacement
Asked by Khanna.
- A:Answer Yes totally dropped. Buy up parts while you can in fact you can't even get the factory care plan on a new drone anymore
Answered by Gnomad
Q: Questionwhat are all the accessories that come with this? Also I have the hero 4 silver do I need to buy something for that to work with the karma?
Asked by Meghan.
- A:Answer Comes with charger, that simultaneously charges karma battery and controller, the adapter for a Hero 5 which will not work with the hero 4 ( hero 4 adapter is $30 I believe), they have changed the USB connector on the hero 5, 1 battery for the karma, 2 spare blades (6 total), karma grip and backpack.
Answered by DonD
Asked by HG.
- A:Answer Yes it does come with the karma backpack, as well as the karma grip. If you already have a hero 5 black then buy this one. If you want to upgrade or buy a hero five black then get the one with the gopro because you will save $100 dollars on the camera itself.
Answered by Anonymous
Asked by Rig.
- A:Answer It lasts about 21 minutes.
Answered by Chris
Asked by DUSENBERG.
- A:Answer Maximum Speed 35 mph (15 m/s) Maximum Distance Up to 9,840ft (3,000m) Maximum Flight Altitude 10,500ft (3,200m) Maximum Wind Resistance 22mph (10m/s) Operating Frequency 2.4GHz Dimensions (Opened/No Propellers) Length: 12in (303mm) Width: 16.2in (411mm) Height: 4.6in (117mm) Dimensions (Folded/Transport) Length: 14.4in (365.2mm) Width: 8.8in (224.3mm) Height: 3.5in (89.9mm) Propeller Length 10in (25.4cm) Weight 35.5oz (1006g)
Answered by Mike
Q: QuestionWhat Accessories do i need extra to us this drone that does not come with the package? And this is very important .CAN I FLY THIS DRONE WITH OUT INTERNET AND WITH OUT WIFI? I have a iphone 8 where i will be flying the drone . i have no signal at all.
Asked by Alvis58.
- A:Answer The Karma pkg you buy will come with all needed accessories to fly. However there is a pkg with and without the camera. If you don’t already have a Hero camera you will need to purchase that. I had a new Hero 7. You will not need WiFi to fly drone. Everything is done through the included controller. You will need WiFi to perform the updates to the drone,controller and camera. After that is done you are set and ready to fly.
Answered by Tim74