The Insignia branded iPhone cases* are excellent minimalist cases. Once on the phone they feel like a extension of the phone rather than a case.
• Excellent Fit/Finish
• Protects from mild drops (4ft-ish) onto hard surfaces
• Port cutouts aren't sloppy [Except for the camera, See below]
• Lightweight compared to other TPU cases in its class
• Lay on the Table" lip; not too big or small
• Looks good
• Buttons are a bit hard to press
• Camera cutout on the iPhone 7 models are HUGE
• Might not fit in all docks [As with most cases]
• TPU material Insignia uses seems to be more resistant to wear and tear than other some other brands (not exaggerating)
• Dropped mine about 6 times (even flat screen first on ceramic tile, no screen protector) and the phone is in perfect shape, the case only has some very light "rub" marks
• Once on the phone it really feels like the case and phone are once piece; extremely solid when I squeeze the phone, tap it against my hand or lay it down on a table (the solid sound the phone makes when lightly dropping it down on a table is extremely satisfying).
• Before buying make sure you don't mind the huge camera cutout [7, 7+ only]
P.S. Insignia please re-do the mold with a smaller camera cutout!
*Note: This review also applies to the iPhone 6, 6+, 6s and 6s+ Insignia cases of the same design (minus the camera comment)